• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Door to Light

Was it just me, or did anyone else feel cheated when it came to how the door to light was portrayed in KH2? In the first installment, Mickey kept going on and on about how important it was that Sora was the "one who will open the door to the light". The significance of both Sora and the door...
  2. T

Goofy the Philosopher

Something strange has been perplexing me since I started playing as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2, and it pertains to Goofy. Is it just me, or has he gotten smarter? In all the movies, cartoons, and video games he has starred in, his character has always been a loveable, but completely clueless...
  3. T

Square-Enix Confirms N.A. Advent Children Release: April 25th

I realize we have other threads for this, but I thought this news was worth a new one! SQUARE-ENIX OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE CONFIRMS NORTH AMERICAN FF7AC RELEASE DATE! APRIL 25TH. Finally...some concrete information! We have been waiting so long. Come and share your screams and tears of...
  4. T

Dawn of Annihilation

Ipsa scientia potestas est; Ira furor brevis est Woe unto all whose presence I sense here. A day of devastation has come. For I, TerranOvermind, have ascended from the depths of exile to exact my reign of terror upon thee. All who oppose me shall be immolated upon my pyre. Long have...
Back