• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. StyX

Happy 22th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | Child of Destiny

I'd still like to put an end to the debate and this post, I think. I should have put a big disclaimer at the beginning of the video explaining the methods... but it's a wasted effort.. I think some people aren't ready for this kind of voice (I don't blame any of the people here) . It gave me...
  2. StyX

I pay for an official license to use this video editing software that many people use. This means that it's royalty-free content (the voices are generated by the software, not by an individual) I guess that's the problem, but then again, that's not going to make the dubbing actors and the...
  3. StyX

no, no, a real software program available in the video editing sphere.
  4. StyX

This means that the software is official and the voices used by this software do not infringe any copyright. It uses its own base without copying anything. (It's a video editing software that provides this option) like Photoshop with AI-generated option for deleting an element or adding an...
  5. StyX

For you, it's just being polite ? denigrating for the sake of a value judgement... Should everything be banned for this kind of reason? It's a sensitive subject that shouldn't necessarily be judged so easily and with such total disrespect... I don't take it personally but I'm defending my...
  6. StyX

You can't distinguish what is or isn't generated on the young Xehanort (That's not a point - on the contrary, you wanted to attack me on some of your statements, which were false) but you have a value judgement on the rest? I'm not using a simple copy (it's an OFFICIAL software) where copyright...
  7. StyX

The child Xehanort is dubbed by Ben Diskin? What are you talking about? It's not his voice that's been cloned or used in this video (no voice has been cloned here). Your attempt to intimidate and cancel my post are grotesque... neither of the two characters in the video were dubbed in the...
  8. StyX

the important thing is that it's not voices used by dubbing actors but by a real generative style by official software and not on an obscure site. i don't necessarily agree either when it uses voices of dubbing actors... if you don't like it, it's not a big deal for me :p... no need to say it's...
  9. StyX

I'm back with a new video for the 22nd anniversary of #Kingdomhearts (which took me quite a while). Well, I love Xehanort's character XD the video is about the child of destiny. Thanks to @Kurasanick and Mr Puzzles for the Another Road mod on KH3! Feel free to give me your opinion 😃
  10. StyX

Happy 20th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | DREAMSCAPE ! Emotional and Epic

"Don't assume that your dreams are just fantasies. If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in." Happy birthday Kingdom Hearts and thank you! May your heart be your guiding key 🗝️
  11. StyX

Spoilers ► The identity of Yozora, a known lost Keyblade wielder ? (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

I would like to share with you a theory about Yozora and I hope to surprise you with this one. (You can now activate the subtitles on Youtube in English) Feel free to give me your opinion
  12. StyX

Digital Media ► CMS : Youtube Content thread (no advertising)

Fan Story -- Xehanort Destiny -- Kingdom Hearts "The Path to Darkness" Hello everyone, here I am again for a very special video and a new way to tell you the story of Kingdom Hearts through a narrative cutscene video and with new "staging" to express my unofficial vision that I have of the...
  13. StyX

Digital Media ► CMS : Youtube Content thread (no advertising)

*SPOILER* The Mythology in Kingdom Hearts | PART : I and II (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES) Hello everyone! I have a special video for you ^^ with the mythology in Kingdom Hearts and this vidéo show you a lot of aspects of the lore by finding its insipirations and there is a lot of discovery so...
  14. StyX

No dubbing for Kingdom Hearts III ? MY RESPONSE ! #EudubbingforKH3

https://youtu.be/JXYhhDc83Bc (you can enable English subtitles as well) I know that there is no Official announcement by Square Enix but I think it is important to share this topic about dubbing outside English-speaker and Japanese countries. We were lucky to get the dubbing on playstation...
  15. StyX

MEMORIES OF THE LOST | KINGDOM HEARTS III

MEMORIES OF THE LOST | KINGDOM HEARTS III http://youtu.be/kmVYmPsJdj0 A new fan-trailer on Kingdom Hearts, do not hesitate to comment and to give your opinion.I finally had my new pc and I must say that the editing become much more convenient and faster. I am very happy ^_^
  16. StyX

Hello from France =)

Hello KHINSIDER ! My name is Steve and I have 31 years old. I live in Lorraine in France since my birth. I have a modest youtube channel on the series kingdom hearts (Kingdom Hearts memoria) I really enjoyed quickly making fan-made video on Kingdom Hearts and I like to share my point of view on...
Back