• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Favorite Org. Member

Axel for sure. :D;) 252252525
  2. S

Coolest Anti-Form...

i think i like halloween town one best he looks so awsome! n.n
  3. S

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

i've seen this before. its rather nice though. :)
  4. S

Riku Replica

he dissapeared like, in one of the last cutscenes of the sora version in CoM. or atleast that's what i think happens... :/
  5. S

Mistakes in KH2

no i know, but when he said it, it just put santa claus, even thought before it typed out sandy claus... its kinda hard to explain... :)
  6. S

Mistakes in KH2

lol i have one! ok in holloween world when jack is talking about santa claus and how he says it sandy claws, well they put santa claus instead of sandy claws... heh im hard to understand sometimes...
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean Super Mix

meh.... moon_kitten08@hotmail.com i have nothing to lose, literally.
  8. S

It was an accident!

that ALMOST happend to me! >.<
  9. S

funniest part!!

i like the part when sora gets punched in the face at the land of dragons! i lmao so hard!
  10. S

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

wish i could understand japanese....-__-
  11. S

the secret ending

i have no clue? @_@
  12. S

"Official I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread"

i beat it on sunday, and now im playing it again at a slower pace so i can get more out of it and pay attention to the details! ^_^ it was an awsome game though!
  13. S

Zexion

didn't the fake riku kill him?.... hmm... whatever happened to the fake riku anyway?
  14. S

KH2 Missing cutscences

awww i wanna see that!
  15. S

Kh1 last boss or Kh2 last boss? (Major spoilers)

i would hafta say... xemnas... so many battles >.< but i only died once (but i did set it on begginer heh heh)
  16. S

about final form

you can only get anti form in TWTNW?!? cause i've gotten it in a bunch of other worlds!...... wierd....
  17. S

Beginning again

lol i was waiting to see what happens next(i already beat the game:D) im telling you guys.... its a great story.
  18. S

Buying from Wal-Mart

you guys are more lucku than i am... i live on an island, and we don't have a game store. so i have to wait till i go on a boat over to cali and ope that some store has it... im sad... I WANT IT SO BAD!!! ~cries in the corner~
  19. S

Animated Cutscenes

Hi new person! Welcome to the formums! ^.^
Back