• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GrumpyRoxy

So, who is Dark Riku?

You convinced me. Thank you :D
  2. GrumpyRoxy

So, who is Dark Riku?

Is he a new Riku Replica? Is he the old Riku Replica's heart? Is the Riku Ansem indeed? I've been discussing this with some of my friends and we are pretty much divided on this. I believe it is simply a "Repliku 2.0". What are your thoughts on this?
  3. GrumpyRoxy

Quotes from all the Voiceless Nameless Stars

This segment of the game was so... Yoko Taro-ish that it was awkward to see it in a KH game. I freaking loved it.
  4. GrumpyRoxy

Vanilla KH3 Short Review

The majority of the Organization XIII became Nobodies once again for a very simple reason: Nobodies are born without hearts (they eventually grow one and etc), so it is easier for Xehanort to fill a heartless body with his own than having to "compete" as he did with Terra.
  5. GrumpyRoxy

"Customized" difficulty setting

Hey everyone! I wanted to create this just to share something that I have tried and worked at least for "my tastes". So, I (and probably most of you too) personally found that KH3 is too easy even on Proud Mode, so when I reached Monstropolis I've decided to make the game harder for me and...
  6. GrumpyRoxy

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

It's not like the secret endings from before has been understandable and clear lol
  7. GrumpyRoxy

Disney bosses

I must say that you are correct. I didn't thought that way before. Thanks for showing me your point of view, for real!
  8. GrumpyRoxy

Oh boy, let's hope.
  9. GrumpyRoxy

Any news about
  10. GrumpyRoxy

Disney bosses

People complained that I can't really understand most of you. I am a bit disappointed that but I honestly don't mind it at all.
  11. GrumpyRoxy

Starlight Code (PS4) issue

Hello there everybody! So as the title says, I'm having an issue with the Starlight Keyblade Code on PSN. A friend of mine told me that finally the PS Store recognize the voucher code and even shows the Keyblade itself. But there is a problem: The store also states that the code itself is not...
  12. GrumpyRoxy

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Sooo... KH3 is (so far) the game with the higher metascore of the franchise. What do you guys think of that? I'm hyped as diddly
  13. GrumpyRoxy

I wish I was as dedicated as he is.
  14. GrumpyRoxy

I'm commenting here just for the sake of page 300. lol I stopped reading the spoilers after the ending ones, so I can at least have some surprises
  15. GrumpyRoxy

Damnnnn, loved it! Thanks for the info! :D Also
  16. GrumpyRoxy

Really? Why, tho? Is there any some sort of
  17. GrumpyRoxy

This. I do understand people's complains and all. But it is literally impossible to achieve what everyone wanted. People shouldn't think like: "If THIS doesn't happen in the game, I'll be 100% mad and the game will let me down", because there is a 99% chance that it won't be as you imagined 10...
  18. GrumpyRoxy

I'm positive this will be the best game in the series, regardless of the issue mentioned above. Everything I've read so far made me feel sure about this.
Back