• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

keychains

do the keychains that sora get from other worlds form into a whole new keyblade or does sora put the keychains on the kingdom key and then kingdom key transforms
  2. B

the new rpg game

i saw on the front page that we can play a online game based on kh...but how do i start playing...i clicked the link on the front page that said if ur a member start playing but it just brings me to make a profile????
  3. B

Sora & Hollow Baston

when Sora goes to Hollow Baston for the first time in kh1 why does he say he felt like he's been there before?
  4. B

Riku And The Keyblade

know that Riku doesnt have any darkness in him (and we know he doesnt have any darkness in him because at the end of kh2 he trys to make a portal to go home and it doesnt work and Mickey says to him his heart doesnt belong to darkness anymore) can he take the kingdom keyblade away form Sora if...
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts Questions

ok so i have some questions about kingdom hearts...Frist: we all no that sora closed the door...but y were heartless in there i thought i was the door to light or something like that....2nd: if sora closed the door y r the heartless back...3rd: if the door is closed what r the Org trying to do...
  6. B

Which Side Are They On????

after the 1000 heartless battle the Org 13 member comes and tells sora to keep killing the heartless...why??...i thought the heartless and the nobodys were on there side....and what happen to the heart once sora kills the heartless cause i no they said something about that.....im soooo...
  7. B

Riku's Harm

well i was playing kh2 on my friends file he showed me that riku doesnt move his left arm when he fights and when he runs without his weapon....also there is something that is on his arm that looks like a cast but i really dont think it is...so i would like to no if something is wrong with his...
  8. B

How Do You Max Out Your Drive

how do u max out ur drive cause i use it but it never goes up...im still on 3
  9. B

Soras Sleep

so my friend and i were playing kh2 the other day and we got to the part when sora wakes up from his sleep......but neither of us played chain of memories but i read about it and i no little but i dont no y and how sora lost his memories...so if someone can tell me y and how sora lost his...
  10. B

What Do You Think Will Happen....

what do u think will happen in the future if there r no more heartless and ansem.........what do u think sora goofy mickey kairi and everyone else will do with the rest of there lifes
  11. B

Xenohart and Xemnas

who do u fight in the final fight is it Xenohart or Xamnas i thought i would be Xemnas since Xemnas is Xenohart nobody......and can someone give me a pic of Xenohart and Xemnas.......and i have one more question who is seen more in kh2 Xenohart or Xemnas cause i would like to no who is talkin...
  12. B

Keyblade Trouble

when sora gets his keychains in kh he puts it on his kingdom keyblade and then it changes into another keyblade for example when kairi gave sora her keychain it turn into the othkeeper.....but in kh2 he can uses kingdom keyblade and the othkeeper when he goes into the drive form....how is the...
  13. B

mickeys keyblade pic

please i really need a good clear pic of mickeys keyblade i have been looking in every forum all day and cant find anythin please give me the pic and then u can close this if u want since it sould be in the picture forum or whatever u call it
  14. B

PLEASE!!!!!! i need pics

can anyone PLEASE!!!!! give me pics of kh2 riku , roxas, kh2 kairi , and mickey....and i also need kairis keyblade if u can find that.....thank u
  15. B

im so confused someone please help

im so confused about ansem , diz and xemnas . R they the same ppl r they different or r they each others shell. I have no idea someone please explain there story in a simple way.....thank u
  16. B

I Need Pics!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a pic of older riku from kh2 , mickey , roxas , and kari from kh2...can someone PLEASE give me really good pics of them ....thank u
  17. B

1st Level

in the 1st level of kh2 if u level up with roxas will ur level ups go to sora or stay with roxas
  18. B

Icons

can anyone post some links to some good kingdom hearts or kingdom hearts 2 icons
  19. B

**Spoiler/ Roxas /**Spoiler

is there a reason y Roxas uses the oathkeeper and oblivion?????????
  20. B

**Spoiler/ Roxas /**Spoiler

is there a reason why Roxas uses the oathkeeper and oblivion?????
Back