• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nukara

Can you tell me where to get the AI voices of Kingdom hearts characters to sing a song?

I apologize in advance to those who don't like AI cover (I hope this topic won't be deleted), but I want to try to get one Kingdom hearts character (Roxas) to sing a song. I was able to use one website to split the song I want into vocals and music, but now I can't find a Jesse Mccartney AI...
  2. Nukara

Should we wait for a full-fledged game about Verum Rex starring Yozora?

And although in KH4 there will be a quadratum as a world. I wonder if it's worth waiting for a full-fledged game about this world? In the end, we had 358/2 days.
  3. Nukara

Am I the only one who sees some similarity between Levi from AoT and Roxas?

This inspired me after watching Attack on titan. I'm not saying that these two are copies of each other, since they grew up in different conditions and Levi is much older than Roxas. And yet, I see similarities between the two. They're both short. Quite straightforward. Stubborn. Plus they have...
  4. Nukara

Will KH4 be the last part of the series ?

I was thinking about it because MoM seemed like the final boss to me. However, judging by the statement, most likely on the contrary, it will be the beginning of a new arch. After all, if you think about it, there are many stories that need to be completed. Therefore, I do not agree with those...
  5. Nukara

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

I don't know if this will be reported in the news on this site. But I was very pleased to listen to music from Kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy. The Hercules world theme was very much in the subject. And it's also nice that this Kingdom hearts franchise is gaining popularity so much that the...
  6. Nukara

Anime/Manga ► I think people comparing the ending of Aot with the ending of GoT are exaggerating too much.

At least the fact that unlike Got, in the Aot finale, many of the characters had their story arcs completed. (The same Levi) Reading the comments on Twitter, I am simply amazed at how toxic the fandom of the Attack of the Titans is. And I can also understand that many people don't want a...
  7. Nukara

I'm the only one who finds it funny that we actually have another trio (Sora,, Roxas, Yozora) that are associated with a certain time of day ?

As you know, the name "Sora" translates as "sky", the name "Yozora" as "Night sky", and regarding "Roxas", I heard somewhere that in Spanish there is a name similar to" Roxas",. and translates as" Red sky " (Red sky ,usually always associated with twilight.) Also interesting is the place where...
  8. Nukara

Xehanort is a Player from Union cross (theory) and some more theories.

Let me say that this theory has been discussed here before, but I would like to expand and supplement it. For starters ,we all know that Dark Road and Union cross are connected, if only by the fact that DR is formally launched through Union cross. However, it also seems to me an interesting...
  9. Nukara

(Theory) Can the RAX trio be true traitors ?

Although in UX ,Ventus looks like a traitor, in fact, he did not intentionally do anything wrong and did not betray his allies. And what if the Book of Prophecies had under traitors those who are not in the Era of fairy tales and not even in the Dark Road, but in the present time ? As we know in...
  10. Nukara

Dark Road ► Some thoughts on Scala ad Caelum (Theory)

Due to the lack of news on KH, I was not on the forum for a long time and I did not write anything for a long time, and even now there is not much new, and nevertheless, I would like to share one of my theory. We all know that Scala ad Caelum comes from Daybreak town, but what happened to this...
  11. Nukara

Dark Road ► Problem loading in Dark Road.

I have a problem, I can’t enter Dark Road, when I try to enter, such messages pop up to me. (Screenshots below) I also tried to update the game through "Restore Resources" but the game crashes. Despite the fact that with KHUX everything is fine with me and the game works. Help to deal with this...
  12. Nukara

An unpopular opinion, but no matter how people justify Catdora, this is never an example of a healthy relationship.

Sometimes the Internet strikes me, as people can sometimes run into a really good character, but justify a rather controversial character. Take the same Rose Quartz / Pink Diamond, which in the past did the wrong thing, but eventually grew above itself and did a lot of good. What we have with...
  13. Nukara

Dark Road ► Why is Scala ad Caelum abandoned?

If Xehanort meant those cities that we see on the horizon, why did they end up empty? What made keyblade wielders leave them? Didn't Xehanort say that Scala ad Caelum is almost the home of all keyblade users? Then why is even the city where Eraqus lives with his friends also half empty? What is...
  14. Nukara

Dark Road ► So are Eraqus, Xehanort, Bragi, Hermod, Vor, Baldr, older students and master Odin the only students in Skala ad Caelum?

Just looking at the whole world, it looks huge, besides, other cities on the horizon are visible, and Xehanort himself said that this is the city where Keyblade wielders live, does this mean that the characters shown in Dark Road are not the only ones?
  15. Nukara

Is, the new KH game at Summer Gaming worth the wait?

As I understand it, SE promised in mid-June to give new information on new KH projects? Or am I mistaken that the rumors that I heard are false and that KH Dark Road was available as new information? It's just that tomorrow will be Sony's presentation, is it worth waiting for something new for...
  16. Nukara

The new KHDR characters may be the ancestors of the heroes we know. (Theory)

Vor may well be Kairi's grandmother, short stature, blue eyes and blond hair. Contrary to theories about his relationship with Braig, Bragi is personally visible to me as the ancestor of Axel, red hair and short eyebrows and a very smug look very much like Lea. As for the other two, it is more...
  17. Nukara

What happens if Roxas takes advantage of time travel and crosses into the past?

Will he become Sora at the same time, or will he just be unable to get into the time period of the start of KH1?
Back