• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. f'tang

mike/sulley limit and water magic?

Some tidbits i got from the new trailer. Seems we got something called scream strike. Unlike all other situation commands, this one lacks a timer. Could potentially be a mike and sulley limit(?). Also i found this water heartless that was only briefly shown. Has a bubble pattern on it...
  2. f'tang

Play as party members

Could be for testing purposes, but they seem to have at least programmed the ability to play as party members. Discuss.
  3. f'tang

Your world list

I'm doing a bit of a survey type thing and i'd like to know what you think the final world roster will be. Not what you want necessarily, but what you think will happen. I'll tally up the results later and we can see what the khinsider's average world roster prediction is. I'll start us off i...
  4. f'tang

The big worry thread

This thread is for all of our kh3 worries and problems. Anything from worrying about an aspect of gameplay, to not liking the way the grass in andy's backyard looks. Figured some users including myself would appreciate a dedicated thread for this. Seriously, the grass in andy's backyard looks...
  5. f'tang

i figured it out

The new world is lilo and stitch.
Back