• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AegisXIII

Fanfiction ► I used ChatGPT to write a KH fanfiction

You probably heard about it but ChatGPT is this insane brand new AI that allows to generate full length texts from simple prompts. So I thought: let's write a fanfiction with it!!! I must warn you, the cringe level is pretty high. And I loved every minute of it. The prompt I entered was the...
  2. AegisXIII

Forspoken - Anyone playing it?

Has anyone bought it? What are your opinions about it? I am really hesitant towards it because the price is quite expensive and from what I have seen, it is a good open world but with very dated mechanics.
  3. AegisXIII

How would you split the different age/era of the saga?

You know Disney has the golden, silver and bronze age, etc. How about we try to do the same with Kingdom Hearts? The saga is quite old now and has had upside and downs. How would you split the different ages and why? Personally, I would say that there are three ages in the saga: - The golden...
  4. AegisXIII

Expectations for 2023

Last two years have been a bit quiet and I really feel that 2023 is the year where phase 2 will really start to shine and where a new generation of fans will join us onboard of the hype train. So, what are your expectations for 2023? I personally predict /hope/dream of the following: - new...
  5. AegisXIII

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I don't think we have a thread like this. Here we shall be able to express any unpopular opinion related to the series. Here I go: - KH1 needs a remake - Kairi's narrative arc is okay - Gummi Ship is fun
  6. AegisXIII

AI upscale for prerecorded cutscenes

I was playing a bit today with recent technologies in the domain of upscaling and I found this amazing tool that allows to upscale images using artificial intelligence: https://gitlab.com/TheEvilSkeleton/Upscaler As I was eager to test it, I decided: let's see how it behaves on an image from...
  7. AegisXIII

Nomura's main theme

I realized recently that every "artist" (yes Nomura is an artist even if the gaming community doesn't agree) has a main theme that haunts him. Every produced content, every story often ends up covering an aspect of this theme even when the artist tries something new. There is a French director...
  8. AegisXIII

Which actor for a Kingdom Hearts Live action adaptation?

Let's play a game: Disney announced a Disney+ series in the work. Then they add that in pure Disney Channel fashion, it will be in live action with real actors. So who should play the main characters? Would you go for Hayden Pannetiere as Kairi? Ryan Reynolds for Master of the Master?
  9. AegisXIII

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

People say Kingdom Hearts is cringe and that the story is convoluted. What do you think are the reasons for these reactions? Is it the dialogues or the actual story itself? Also is this perception shared in Japan or is it proper to the Western translations? I personally keep my love for Kingdom...
  10. AegisXIII

About latest Disney's productions

I am not sure we already have a topic about that, but what are your thoughts about latest Disney's productions in term of quality? (not a risky topic that one) And by Disney I mean classic Disney movies, not anything like Star Wars or Marvel. For me, I still struggle with the shift to CGI. I...
  11. AegisXIII

The crisis core treatment

Hi all. It's been a while. Since the news are a bit on standby these days (which is a good things probably since it means the devs are on please-do-not-disturb mode), I was wondering about the future of the compilations. As you probably know, Nomura is also producer on the Final Fantasy VII...
  12. AegisXIII

KHUX ► Ux offline version opinions?

What do you think about the offline version of Ux? I am genuinely unhappy with it. I was hoping for a good theater mode, one that leaves no ambiguity as to how to watch the cutscenes, but they didn't even bother putting them in a chronological order. They are sorted by worlds so there is no...
  13. AegisXIII

Website that displays KH1 and KH2 maps

I have been looking for ages for this: a website that displays all maps for kh1 and kh2 (it does many other games as well). Here it is: https://noclip.website Then, just click on the game you want and all the maps will get listed. My recommendation: go to the destiny islands of kh2 (village...
  14. AegisXIII

Do remind abilities overwrite previous ones?

I was wondering because I am not sure to remember correctly. Do remind abilities overwrite the previous ones from the base game (like the flash of light finisher or some other extra moves)? Because if that's the case that's a bit weird to have enabled abilities that you cannot use.
  15. AegisXIII

General ► Your thoughts on talk show hosts

I was looking for a talk show to watch for pure entertainment and I realized that they weren't many left that I enjoy. I never thought about it that much, but I think that most talk show hosts have become sad, serious and preachy. They used to make me laugh, now I feel they simply cover the...
  16. AegisXIII

The Fanmade Music Thread

There are a lot of amazing composers that have made some fan arrangements on the songs of the series and I think it would be nice to post the ones we enjoy the most. Let me start by Infinite Rivals X Music which I think is one of the best in term of epicness: And some that always get me are...
  17. AegisXIII

General ► The personal accomplishments thread

This thread is dedicated to life accomplishments that we are proud of. Since last years have been rough, I thought it would be nice to talk about what we managed to accomplish recently. It can be as simple as: "I managed to clean my room" to the insane: "I won the lottery". Anything that...
  18. AegisXIII

How does Square gather feedback from the fans?

I have always been wondering about that: how do you think Square Enix gathers feedback from the fans? Do you think that the KH dev team (or marketing) follows the discussion in the community or not at all? Sometimes I feel they miss the mark on some aspects that could have been easily avoided...
  19. AegisXIII

Favorite KH youtuber?

I was wondering if you guys had a favorite KH series youtuber. I know a lot about you know about HMK for example, which is the master of game theories, but I recently discovered Novayon who is doing more of world building exploration and I have to say I like it a lot. He simply spend his time...
  20. AegisXIII

Anime/Manga ► Anime recommendations

I am looking for anime recommendations. Anyone knows a good anime that deals with topic similar to the search of identity as portrayed in Kingdom Hearts for nobodies? I am interested in characters who should not exist and are looking to find their place in the world. it could be via any...
Back