• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

This game is shit

I'm too resilient for my own good
  2. S

This game is shit

Like I said, many fans of the series thought it was great and that's fine. Some of this was slightly exaggerated. But I would go so far as to say I have never been as frustrated with a game. Like I experienced serious emotional damage lol
  3. S

This game is shit

If you honestly think I would make these complaints after just mindlessly mashing X, then idk what to tell you. The problem is, that mindset completely dismisses all of a game's flaws. I assure you, after beating KH 1 on Proud mode, I don't mindlessly mash X. No one who has trouble with a game...
  4. S

This game is shit

because I've always been a huge KH fan. I was extremely disappointed in this game, but I wanted to see it's story. Plus, everyone said it was almost as good as KH 2. I was baffled
  5. S

This game is shit

Yeah when people deny facts, it's pretty ridiculous. Thanks for leaving.
  6. S

This game is shit

I mean you can't call bullshit on something I, and even GAME STREAMERS have experienced. You just can't. I never said I'm right because I'm right I agree. But obviously some people deny them
  7. S

This game is shit

You cannot call troll just because somebody roasted a game. This is called blind defending Thats really not my attitude. That's your interpretation and that's fine. And I know that's the average. Doesn't bother me. But you cannot say these aren't facts and you cannot say I don't know my KH
  8. S

This game is shit

Let me do this again for you. There is no opinion. I have, over thirty hours in the past week, experienced these things COUNTLESS times. There is no "where did I bring that up"? I have already quoted you on that. This is called blind defending. Your arguments consisted of "nuh uh". A statement...
  9. S

This game is shit

ok first of all. He brought that up. Second of all, he is STATING that these things, which I have seen countless times over thirty hours in the past week, are not true. You can't do that without blindly defending a game. I have played other KH games, and this didn't exist. Youre calling troll...
  10. S

This game is shit

Time to accept the reality of a shit game
  11. S

This game is shit

Once again. You simply cannot tell me they are not true. It's that simple. I've literally experienced these issues countless times. You cannot dispute a fact. I can record them and send them to you, fanboy, lmao. And actually, it does matter. Because I've played them all and BBS is the one I'm...
  12. S

This game is shit

I can assure you that ALL OF THIS is true. I have sank forty hours into KH 1 on proud, 33 into KH 2, and 30 into BBS (all in the past couple months). All of these problems are valid in some fashion, if not completely exaggerated in BBS. I think you purposely failed to look at everything I was...
  13. S

This game is shit

Oh ok lol. My main problem is that people actually act as if this game was good. I have no idea why. There's hundreds of problems with the gameplay.
  14. S

This game is shit

The wall all of text is basically a list of reasons the game sucked. What was hard to understand?
  15. S

This game is shit

Where do I begin with Birth by Sleep? I'd really like to know why ANYONE has said that the battle system is good. There are hundreds of commands, and three good ones. At least 90 percent of the commands do not work on bosses. NONE of your magic works on bosses. You are literally forced to mash...
Back