• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pokie

Cartoon/TV ► History of Donald Duck !

History of our beloved Donald Duck ! v=1ZOD5ILDwO8
  2. Pokie

Ardenelle Vent

3. Pokie

What If ?

The Kingdom Hearts III ending goes like this? : Voice: Sora! Dinners ready! It's getting cold! Cuts to 14-year-old teen in his messy room playing with chess as a Disney movie is playing in the background and copies of Final Fantasy merch is everywhere. Sora: MUM! IT BETTER NOT BE MAC AND...
  4. Pokie

Anybody like the Little Mermaid World ?

Everybody seems to hate this world and many believe that it's one of the worst worlds within the KH universe. But I actually loved this world, the singing is a bit cringe, but it was also really fun and cute and made a nice break. The only thing I was disappointed about was how there were no...
  5. Pokie

Rank the Disney Canon

Rank the Disney Animated Canon movies ( that you have seen ) if you haven't seen a certain Disney film, just ignore it. Golden Era- ( Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi ) Snow White. Maybe it's just nostalgia speaking because I ADORED this movie when I was little. Grumpy is pretty...
Back