• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Film ► What would your happy thought be? (Discussion)

Hello, Now, I'll preface this by saying I don't know where to put this, I imagine the Disney section works as a catch-all, but I don't really know. So Peter Pan, a film that established itself as one of the best worlds in the KH universe for the sheer fact you can fly around in it. While SDG...
  2. Soldier

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

Hello, A while back I made a thread where I asked people to come up with the worst possible worlds for a theoretical KH game using anything in Disney's extensive library of films. And I mean ANYTHING, I came up with a Mickey's twice upon a Christmas world, Old Yeller was brought up, and the...
  3. Soldier

Politics Queen Elizabeth II died today, thoughts?

At the age of 96, the queen of England passed away today September 8th 2022, and Operation London Bridge is now in effect. Personally given the controversial parts of the royal family I can't say I'm shedding any tears.
  4. Soldier

Crimes of the worlds

Hello, So this is a thread I'm not sure if people have made in the past, but I think it's a pretty interesting topic nonetheless. Video games often break our conventional reality with all the possibilities that they can have, and one such way is laws. While it's not exactly at the forefront of...
  5. Soldier

Film ► Pinocchio live action remake: "And the Cricket will be CGI"

So.... this is a thing Well, it's only a matter of time until all of them are covered. Honestly since we were already given the majesty of the Dumbo remake (which COULD be a world in KH and I would wholeheartedly support, it lacks the controversial roustabouts and crows after all) I'm not...
  6. Soldier

5th anniversary here, hard to believe

Hello, It's been a while since I first came here in what? 2017? Jesu cripso I feel old. Seems like just yesterday my main worries were if KH 3 was ever going to release within my lifetime and if it was going to be a good game (I was both right and wrong on those accounts). A lot has happened in...
  7. Soldier

General ► Content creators you stopped watching 2.0

Hello, So I remember this was a thread back in the day, and though I never posted on it I saw it gave a lot of good insight on the often overlooked underbelly of those internet celebrities that are so commonplace nowadays. However, I'm not willing to necropost (that's something I simply don't...
  8. Soldier

KH series analysis: Magic

Hello, So this is an idea I've had for a while in regards to the series, but only now decided to do it if only for the fact that we know KH 4 IS confirmed. Most of you know that I'm a biologist in real life (general biology at least) and with that comes the typical analytical view that comes...
  9. Soldier

KH anniversary day, what are you going to do?

Hello, On the eve before the day KH was released to the world, I have thought about what I'm going to do that's KH related in some way shape or form. I'm probably going to load up my KH2 FM file on my PS4 and battle some data organization members before the day is up (especially Demyx, because...
  10. Soldier

Fixing the cricket's mistakes thread

Hello, After all the games that came out over the years, one thing remained consistent: journals. Whether it be exploring the realm of light as SDG or inside the journal itself, you've always been able to keep track of what you saw in game through it more or less. But then there were moments...
  11. Soldier

I've been having these weird thoughts lately (KH dream thread)

Hello, The human mind is a very curious organ when you think about it. So many memories packed into it, and what you see in your subconscious reflects that. When you dream, you see things that you experienced when awake, friends, family and objects will show up, often as they would in real...
  12. Soldier

KH in general is like setting up bowling pins (Minor spoilers for Re:mind and MoM)

Hello, As a wrestle with the demon known as organic chemistry I, I'm also longing for the days when I was able to easily balance my work and play with this series that I love so much. But then I rewatch MoM's ending and realize why my relationship with it has strained to such a degree. I...
  13. Soldier

Times that KH actually helped you.

Hello, Most of us have a deep connection with this series that it's largely become a facet of who we are. So much so that it can often bleed into other aspects of our lives, be it good or bad. I know the title is vague, and that's the point, it could be something as simple as giving you...
  14. Soldier

General ► What is with these telemarketers?

Hello, You know, I hate telemarketers. I hate a lot of things, but that takes the cake in things that irritate me. Whether it being a recorded message about my car's warranty expiring (Before I even HAD a car and could drive, mind you) or some foreign guy asking for my social security. That last...
  15. Soldier

Keyblade Review! life sized licensed Starlight keyblade

Hello, (Not sure if this breaks any forum rules or not, just offering my critique on one of the forms of merchandise that has recently been spawned from the series' success). So, I went out and bought a keyblade from Spirit of Halloween, and it cost me upwards of 45 dollars. Was it worth it...
  16. Soldier

What WERE the trees in Ven's visit to Dwarf Woodlands?

Hello, Now, looking at the fact that this is the first thread in this specific section, I figure I might as well christen it with a question thread. In Dwarf Woodlands (Ven's first world) he finds Snow White frightened in the forest, who he calms down and then takes her to the Dwarf's cottage...
  17. Soldier

Where the series goes from here,

Hello, Now this is something that has been stewing in my head for a while, and it's not just spur of the moment; like most things in life, it was gradually built up. Ever since I played KH 1 all the way back in 2005, it defined who I became as a person in more ways than one. It was more than...
  18. Soldier

Create the WORST kingdom hearts worlds thread

Hello, You know, I'm in a real foul mood today after failing a chemistry exam. For those of you out there who think chemistry is easy, please don't tell me that to my face. If you enjoy it, great just leave me out of it. And I apologize for that little mini rant, though I promise you it...
  19. Soldier

Leveling up weapons or upgrading them, which do you prefer?

Hello, In the years since KH 1 was first released, we've definitely seen interesting ways to alter the various weapon strengths, to varying success. The original had you receive keychains that are reminiscent of places and characters you would meet on your journey, while the sequel gave them...
  20. Soldier

KH traditions

Hello, Over the course of a life, people develop traditions as they age, either inherited by their family and culture, or through certain rituals they perform. In the world of gaming, this is no more evident than with certain people. You might do a certain action on a certain day, play one...
Back