• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

A New Stage, and a Fateful Goodbye..

Heh... I'm actually crying now. Great, lol. Gonna miss you guys SO much 😣 Thanks for all the warm wishes. You really don't know how much it means to me. Take care 🧡
  2. Twilight Lumiair

Aaaw, don't cry-- you're gonna make me cry 🥺 Promise I won't get myself into trouble. You don't have to worry about me. Talking to you has always brought so much levity to my day. I'm really gonna miss it.. so try not to lose that meme-y spirit of yours, alright? I don't like imagining you...
  3. Twilight Lumiair

Evening everyone 👋... So I've been dropping hints about this for the past couple of months, wondering how I was finally gonna say it, but... starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be away for a while. Not forever, I'm sure, but long enough that I thinks it's only appropriate to make this post. I've...
  4. Twilight Lumiair

Next game in the series…

The point was just that they were poorly handled. KH3 wasn't obligated to do anything beyond the bear minimum. The question I was proposing was if the current handling of their characters is good enough to warrant expecting a truly satisfying continuation to their stories. Because, simply put...
  5. Twilight Lumiair

Next game in the series…

Same. But do you really think the series in it's current form could do that idea justice? Especially after how poorly KH3 handled them as a whole? Serious question here. In a perfect world, RAX would've gotten more screentime and proper development during KH3 to help round out their arcs...
  6. Twilight Lumiair

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

I honestly doubt many people were expecting Riku to still be struggling with the darkness after DDD. But as a newly named Keyblade Master and someone who walked the "Road to Dawn," Riku really should have (in my opinion) been shown imparting wisdom and knowledge to those who were going through a...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Hmmm.. ok so: 1) Are you suggesting the MoM knew who every single Dandelion would be, and individually coded them into his program? How, when Ava was the one who picked them all (for a long time doing so in secret)? And that... Doesn't sound like a very reasonable or efficient way to go about...
  8. Twilight Lumiair

Question about Xehanort's choice of "Darknesses"

Logically speaking, Xehanort would've been better off having the mindless replicas we later see him use later be his 13 SoD rather than actual people. Let alone those with shady histories like Marluxia and Larxene, or weak links like Demyx. The only reason for their inclusion is because of their...
  9. Twilight Lumiair

Right, but if the killer really knew THAT much about who was supposed to have what, surely they also should've known about Ava's note (something she got from the MoM) detailing who the chosen leaders are. Regardless of whether or not Strelitzia was replaced, they were bound to find out the truth...
  10. Twilight Lumiair

So they killed her, but thanks to Ava's meddling, they came up empty handed? I could buy that, but that doesn't explain why they would bother assigning a replacement. Especially when they could infiltrate the group themselves (it would be the logical next step if they were really THAT desperate...
  11. Twilight Lumiair

I feel like no one's addressing the most obvious questions there are to make given the reveal. If Ven truly is the replacement, yet he also isn't the killer, then what in world is he DOING HERE? The natural conclusion would be that someone posed as Ava and gave Ven his rulebook, but.... Why...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Oh wow, that's... Actually a really clever connection! It's such a small moment in BBS, so I never even considered it might've been a callback to that particular exchange. I guess I just read that line as more literal than sarcastic, so all I could think when I heard it was "this is the most...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Aw, here's another line from ReMind I could NOT contain my laughter over: Terranort (to Aqua): A Keyblade Master wielding their weapon in anger? How shameful. ????? This is coming from the guy who just said he had "more than enough darkness to go around", yet isn't anger a fundamental component...
  14. Twilight Lumiair

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

Ideally, I think maybe 1 hour playing with Riku and Mickey in the RoD as they journey to and eventually find Aqua, would've made for a nicely paced midpoint with KH3. Along the way, I could've seen them doing some classic RoD puzzles, in addition to fighting the typical mobs of heartless...
  15. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Nothing (unless you wanna say Terra taught Riku about other worlds, but he really didn't say much beyond that they exist). The game forgot it didn't actually develop their relationship outside of some 5 second fluff diologue. Couldn't take it seriously one bit. It's like when Roxas "thanked"...
  16. Twilight Lumiair

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

KH3's battle system was already way too crowded, so I wouldn't exactly want these things to just be arbitrarily injected into that system or anything. But generally speaking, some elements I miss from older installments include: Tech Points I thought were a pretty clever way to add depth to...
  17. Twilight Lumiair

Remind scenario parts I didn't quite understood

I honestly think it was just an oversight. It's possible the writers may have simply miscounted, or perhaps the thought Sora abusing the PoW 7 times was just to hard to digest. Though it does make Sora's decision to go back instead of Riku (and apparently Mickey) even more dubious. Woooow...
  18. Twilight Lumiair

Yeah... and this is the very premise of the dlc too. Can't blame you for forgetting when the writers themselves clearly did, lol.
  19. Twilight Lumiair

Yeah, these things confounded me too. As did most of the dlc.
Back