• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH1 Time Metaphor Theory (long post)

Can confirm, I intend it only as a metaphor :) After all, in actual-time sense, a week would be highly impractical and really wouldn’t make sense, as you stated.
  2. S

Thank you so much! Hmm, well I have other small additions to this theory, but they tend to be a bit shaky or I couldn't quite come up with a cohesive idea. Like the 2nd District mural for example: (Sorry for the bad photo quality, took the pics with my cellphone...) If you recall, the mural...
  3. S

Thank you so much! I put a pretty significant amount of time into this, but I wasn't sure anyone besides myself would enjoy it... I'm so so happy to hear otherwise! Edit: Oh crap, I didn't mean to double post, sorry....I'm a total noob here. Is there any way to delete posts or combine them with...
  4. S

Wow, thank you so much!! <3 I'd love to hear your expanded ideas. I'm a total noob to this site...what's the Vexen award?
  5. S

KH1 Time Metaphor Theory

This is a theory I developed years ago; I just couldn't think of a good way to put it into words to share it with others until now. Some parts of it might be a bit confusing if you haven't played KH1 in a while. I tried to be as clear as I could though :) The theory is pretty long and has a lot...
  6. S

This is a theory I came up with years ago, but I had a difficult time figuring out how to put it into words to share with others. I gave it my best shot, but it's pretty lengthy! Some of the details might be a bit hard to follow if you haven't played KH1 in a while. Before I can answer any of...
Back