• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XTREEMMAK

Digital Media ► PKXIII - Should I Stay (feat. SquigglyDigg, Out of Pocket, and Cyril the Wolf)

Greetings all, I am EXTREMELY HYPED to finally release this! This video and song is the culmination of literal MONTHS of tireless effort, punctuated by lots of sweat, lots of sleepless nights, research, and a bunch of sessions, etc., FINALLY realized into this beautiful mammouth of a track that...
  2. XTREEMMAK

Digital Media ► PKXIII - Side X Side (Hand In Hand) (Key Jay's Sky High Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz4GsXpVSJo Join me, Hand in Hand as we bump this to 100 Side X Side. If you didn’t get the obvious reference just now, then I can’t help ya XD. This is a stylistic Future Bass House Remix of Hand in Hand from Kingdom Hearts originally composed by Yoko...
  3. XTREEMMAK

Digital Media ► PKXIII - A Thrill in Halloween Town (This is Halloween)

Welcome to the Halloween spook fest! Presenting, the first of many tracks for Project Kingdom Thirteen! This 6 part acapella cover (XJ6) blends Danny Elfman's "This is Halloween" from Disney's "The Nightmare before Christmas" with "Spooks of Halloween Town" by Yoko Shimomura for Kingdom Hearts...
  4. XTREEMMAK

Safe to skip Re:Chain of Memories and stil "get" story?

Tried playing it, wasn't really feeling it. Despite the strategic and "skillful" approach this game takes, I just wasn't having any fun with it. So I want to skip it, but considering I haven't played any of the in between games, how important is this game to the story? Can I get by with just...
  5. XTREEMMAK

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

Holy crap I can't wait! Side note: It really was THAT long?! What the hell was I doing during THAT?!
  6. XTREEMMAK

Project Kingdom XIII - UPDATE [12/11] Double fun December

UPDATE [12/11/2017]: Greetings all, I hope you are all doing great and staying warm for the winter! With the year almost over (yay KH3 IS GETTING CLOSER!!!), we have an exciting update for Project Kingdom XIII! November was met with an unfortunate delay due to unforeseen circumstances...
  7. XTREEMMAK

Hi all from Florida!

Greetings! Glad to be here! I love these games and I'm anxiously waiting for more details on 3 like the rest of you guys and I will be picking up 1.5 + 2.5 when it hits because....well....I'm without a PS2 :( Just a little about me, I'm a musician, voice actor, I design websites, and I play a...
Back