• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wilderness

Questions about Skills

You don't need to activate the special attack in order for the skill to kick in. :) You could set the medal with the skill on your first slot, swipe all enemies so it (hopefully) activates, then finish the rest of the quest with the attacking medals.
  2. Wilderness

April 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

I wasn't saying that it wasn't greedy. I was saying it's these certain players that keep the game in business.
  3. Wilderness

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

I would/do eat almost anything. I wouldn't want to pop a kangaroos testicles in my mouth, but I'm not fussy. I often eat vegetarian or vegan when I'm at home as my Mrs. is vegan, so it's just out of convenience. When at meals, or at work, or out and about I will eat fast food, seafood, any...
  4. Wilderness

April 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

It's the VIP buyers and whales that are keeping this game funded. Get rid of them, then there is no game to play.
  5. Wilderness

Probably selling my account...

Hey everyone. I'm pretty much done with this game, and it's ridiculousness. SENA started to look as if they were heading in the right direction (finally) but it never really happened, and I'm quite fed up. Sure there have been improvements, objectively speaking, but the game feels more like a...
  6. Wilderness

PS Vita + HD 1.5 + 2.5

Two things surprise me: -That you have a bed at work, which is also your in-laws. -That they never released them for the Vita. I mean, they so easily could have done! FFX got PS3, PS4 & Vita love, but KH didn't? How unfortunate.
  7. Wilderness

The book of Pooh

The feeling I get from it is that the book has a 'mind of it's own', to a degree. I think it's somewhat semi-aware that it has issues inside it's contents, and reaches out to the Seven Lights to help.
  8. Wilderness

For Non-JP Players; Now is the BEST time to join!

So, I got into KHUX Global in February and quickly climbed the rankings in the game as I got luckier with some pulls, and foolish with the bank account. I always had the same thought as a lot of people I've spoken Well, let me just say this... I joined on day of the pets update. I am ALREADY a...
  9. Wilderness

[DOWNLOAD] Damage Calculator

Hey everyone. After talking with Muke about damage dealt with certain medals on another topic (specifically KA9 and KH3 Sora EX), I've put together an easy method to calculate what damage any medal would do in comparison to others once fully guilted and with ATK Boost 4 triggered. There are a...
  10. Wilderness

Aug 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

08/21 EVENT Daily Challenge Quests! Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event! â– Event Period: Aug. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) Aug. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC) â– Event Details: Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event...
  11. Wilderness

0.2 Kairi is here AND it's mercy pull!!

In 4 hours time we get to pull for 0.2 Kairi on global, and it's guarenteed in 5 pulls! https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/888232066000748544
  12. Wilderness

What would you change, or like to see in future updates?

So, other than 'more free stuff plz SENA', would would you like to see implemented in future updates? Whether it's adding things or changing things, I'd love to hear your thoughts. For me: -A Last Chance option with Nova. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been against an enemy and have...
  13. Wilderness

Rate The Previous Users Keyblade Setup (NA)

Sorry if this belongs in Forum Games, but I figured as it's KHUX related it may be better suited here. Aim of the game is to post 2 of your current Keyblade setups (talk about it too if you like), and rate the setup in the previous post. I would like to encourage users to keep it to the NA side...
  14. Wilderness

Why do so many hate Xion?

I don't hate her, I just find her so depressing. Her negative vocal tone that swims in hopelessness. Her defeatist attitude. I know that's a given theme in many Japanese gaming and anime storylines, but Xion ultimately didn't get HUGE amounts of screentime in the greater scheme of things, but...
  15. Wilderness

This game is shit

You did get to say that, you just never took the opportunity until now. ;) I won't argue with you about your original points, if that's your feelings on the same then that's fine; it is what it is. However, I feel like your gripe with unlocking the final story is a little petty. It takes almost...
  16. Wilderness

Allow myself to introduce... myself...

Hey guys. So I've been posting here relatively frequently lately but never introduced myself. So here goes! I'm a British male from Essex (near London), about to turn 28 years old in a couple of weeks. I am a group business development manager for three pawnbrokers, as well as a currency...
  17. Wilderness

Final Fantasy Tattoos

Hey everyone. I couldn't find an appropriate enough topic to discuss this, so decided to create a new thread for it. I understand if it gets locked or deleted if it should be elsewhere. So I understand there's a small community for Final Fantasy tattoos, judging from social media platforms -...
  18. Wilderness

Medal Setup Advice

I did a search and couldn't find a topic on this - maybe my search skills are plain awful though... As said before, I'm quite new to the game and would like to get some suggestions on what medal setups I should go for. I feel I have some strong contenders, and maybe other users can use this...
  19. Wilderness

Questions re. AP & Weekly Jewels Extravaganza

Hi everyone. I've only been playing Unchained X now for a few weeks, and am around the ~170 level mark, so leveling up has become rather infrequent. Now that the 0-AP bonus has ended for now, leveling up for a full AP restore is going to be a tough job. I was planning to purchase the Weekly...
  20. Wilderness

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation So, before throwing out the worlds I would like to see, I'd like to put a theory out there. I'm almost certain someone somewhere has mentioned this before (I'm new to Unchained X), but in KHUX we have medals from Jungle Book...
Back