• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Marluxia Revenge

Haven't been active in YEARS

Apparently I logged in sometime in 2010 but I haven't been active since 2006!! Once I saw that E3 KHIII preview I instantly thought about this community. Had to come back, great to BE back.
  2. Marluxia Revenge

RAMIREZ!

STAY FROSTY OSCAR MIKE OSCAR MIKE TAKE DOWN THAT PAVELOW WITH THIS Q-TIP DID I SAY STOP BEING FROSTY OSCAR MIKE STAY FROSTY +500 POINTS
  3. Marluxia Revenge

Xigbar. rawr. >_<;

Did anyone else find him hard? He annoyed me with his constant shooting and evaporating then his "Stampede rush of bullets" but then i pressed donalds limit command, duck flare and i beat him, rofl.
  4. Marluxia Revenge

Hollow Bastion Secret...?

I was playing KH today and you know the high tower and great crest? And those pillars. I pressed the crystal thing and i got to a higher level, and saw another crystal thing. I activated it and this huge thing turned....can anyone help?
  5. Marluxia Revenge

Countdown!

Anyone else counting down until the NA KH2 release? I know I am, rofl my calendar has a bigggg red circle (Sharpie xD) around the 28th. What about you guys?
  6. Marluxia Revenge

^_^; hey!

Hello! My name is Daniel, I'm 12, and from NY. I'm new (obviously) and I want to make a few friends. Just PM me if you want. I post here sometimes. My first post was about those Org. XIII anagrams and i got flamed for it. Jeez, lighten up, I didn't mean anything for you guys to jump all over me...
  7. Marluxia Revenge

Dude! Read!

you know how...well, maybe some of you don't.. anyway, some of the order members have different names. eg: Vexen:Even Zexion:Ienzo Xemnas: Ansem and so on. So, I'm like, "What about Roxas?" this probably isn't even a Spoiler, but Take out the X and rearrange the letter and you spell out Sora.:)
Back