• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soranort

Battlegates thoughts ?

Does anyone know what the reason behind the battlegates are? Also how many?
  2. Soranort

So i got the game 2 days early .. no spoilers.

Amazing so far! Is everything i expected and more.
  3. Soranort

Who trained Yen Sid?

I know this isnt KH3 related but i have always wondered who trained yen sid as he was a keyblade master at one point?
  4. Soranort

Wreck - it ralph world .. Will it happen

What do you guys think i think it would fit in perfectly in the game.
  5. Soranort

KH3 combat thoughts and discussion?

Seeing as this forum has the most welcoming & kind hearted fans of the series among its members.. What do you guys think off the combat seen in the trailers ? I have seen some comments about it looking "floaty" online so i was just curious to find out what the great and down to earth fans on...
  6. Soranort

News coming from everywhere!

Thiers so much news coming out recently is anyone as hyped as me !?
  7. Soranort

Will their be nobodies & Unversed in KH3 ?

I was wondering if they will appear because terra and the crew are going to be in the game and so is xemnas.
  8. Soranort

IM BACK!! I am buzzing about this new trailer KH3 looks near complete. Thoughts?

I couldnt get into my account for some strange reaosn.... but KH3 looks amazinf with the new gameplay announced! When do you think it will release ?
  9. Soranort

How far in development does everyone think KH3 is, Also likely release? Damn im so hyped!

I myself is hopeful for a fall 2017 release.
  10. Soranort

What do you's think will happen after KH3?

I am new on this forum, and have been wondering what is everyone's thoughts on what will happen after the Xehanort saga?
Back