• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

I’m starting to think riku was just a advertising scam

I was thinking about this too. What the hell was that all about?
  2. A

Did nomura run out of ideas ?

If that was true, he wouldn't have shoehorned some random girl into Lea and Isa's backstory.
  3. A

358/2 Days...without Xion?

I think my main problem with Days is that it watered down Roxas' personality to the "zombie toddler," someone described above, coupled in with the entire damn plot needlessly revolving around, and talking about, Xion. As a result, we're probably not going to get the Axel/Saix scenario properly...
  4. A

What's the best way to catch up with Unchained X?

Since I'm pretty sure it's an incredibly long slog through the actual mobile game (that's also time restricted), have those in game scenes been uploaded to Youtube? I want to do a whole series playthrough, but Back Cover doesn't do a very good job of explaining things, plus I don't want to be...
  5. A

What's the best way to catch up with Unchained X?

Since I'm pretty sure it's an incredibly long slog through the actual mobile game (that's also time restricted), have those in game scenes been uploaded to Youtube? I want to do a whole series playthrough, but Back Cover doesn't do a very good job of explaining things.
Back