• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Could, Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie help!!

in the hades paradox cup, how in the world do you beat all 4 of them!?!? i got leons. hp ALL the way down to like 0 and i kept hitting him and he WOULDINT DIE!!!! and stupid tifa needs to burn in hell with her combos!!!! and damn you cloud for your stupid HIYA thing!!! and screw you Leon with...
  2. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 Crossword!

hi all! i just got done making a kingdom hearts 2 crossword puzzle. since we are all waiting for the 28th, why dont you guys try and solve this online puzzle i made! it has some spoilers in it. thats why i put it in the spoiler section... i made this one kind of easy... when you finish and you...
  3. N

When?!

do you think the full length Sanctuary will come out soon? when they released Passion on a commercial it had like 40 seconds of it too. Then the next day the whole song came out! so when i s Sanctuary going to come out!?
  4. N

Is Sanctuary coming out on the 22nd of Feb?

i have been hearing alot of that and i was just wondering if its true.... oh and do you like my comic i made in my sig? i just made it....
  5. N

Advent Children Release Date!

i found it here at this website! sorry if this is old news! dont flame me if it is! http://ff.warcry.com/ April 25th 2006! yay! it even says SE confirmed it!
  6. N

door in destiny island?

does anyone know where that door in sora riku and kairi's secret place led to? or what it even is? i just thought about that! so now i am curious about where it leads.. so if anyone knows can you tell me?:confused: :confused:
  7. N

question about kH2 Ultimania

ummm i was just wondering if the ultimania that is coimng out on the 23rd is in english or is it in japanese? does anyone know?:confused: hellllooooooo does anyone know!?
  8. N

My Version of Passion!

hey people i made a version of passion that is 38:12 long! it is my first remix that i made and it might not blend that well but i like it! i made some of the parts speed up and stuff like that....if you want to hear it pm me and i will send you a link for a filefront download...i dont feel like...
  9. N

torrent help!

umm how do i download a torrent fiel? xaldin has one for the kh2 ost and i want to download it but it wont let me...is there something special i have to do to open/download it? anyone...there... does anyone know anything... ok i see 9 people in here....does anyone know anything...
  10. N

kingdom hearts OST?

doesnt it come out today?!?! i need to download it! does anyone know a website where you can do that? and if downloading it is illeagl....oops..
  11. N

can someone help me with the ansems reports...

hi all i am trying to find ALL of the reports from kh and kh2...of anyone has a link or can post them that would be great! im not sure how many there are....dont they start from like 0? well thanks to the person who posts them! much appreciated! :)
  12. N

Sprite Request

hi does anyone know where i can get some KH sprites? like all of the org members... i am trying to make something...
  13. N

does anyone know the cutscene where...

axel dies?? he is like my favorite character and i want to see how he dies.... so can someone give me a link to a fourm that has the cutscene on it and tell me what one it is?? thanks
  14. N

can someone give me a pic of...

xemnas? i need a pic of him without and words.... or can someone get me a pic of his full body that is kinda close up?? or can someone give me a link to a thread that has these?? i really need them! thanks!
  15. N

People Read This!

ok well we have seen some stuff on there that says stuff about passion backwards... ive posted a thread about it too and i have put a filefront thing up so you can download it... well i found this program and i made passion battleground remix go backwards...so yeah she does say "i need more...
  16. N

People Read This!

ok well we have seen some stuff on there that says stuff about passion backwards... ive posted a thread about it too and i have put a filefront thing up so you can download it... well i found this program and i made passion battleground remix go backwards...so yeah she does say "i need more...
  17. N

Come and rate my comic please!

can you please rate my comic i made just now... i hope you like it!! rate it out of 10!
  18. N

Passion Song Backwards!!

hey people i made a thread like this but there was like nobody in there so i decided to make a new one! ok here is the link to the song! when your done post what you think of the song ok! http://files.filefront.com/Passion_Backwardsmp3/;4575016;;/fileinfo.html
  19. N

Passion Bacwards

hey i have the song passion backwards! it sounds so cool! i would put in on the internet but i dont know how! if someone can tell me how i will put it up!:)
  20. N

About Passion...

does anyone know what she is saying when she is like whispering the littl verse in the beginning and at the end? i was wondering what she is saying! does anyonw know?
Back