• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Will be doing a live stream translation of KH3 when it drops in Japan midnight! Along w/ KH3 prizes

I know a lot of people will go dark once the Japanese version of the game releases, but since I live in Japan, I will definitely be getting the game on release, but I will also be live streaming it and giving detailed translation of the gameplay, items, move set, and more for those who want to...
  2. T

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Hey everyone! I know a lot of people will go dark once the Japanese version of the game releases, but since I live in Japan, I will definitely be getting the game on release, but I will also be live streaming it and giving detailed translation of the gameplay, items, move set, and more for those...
  3. T

kingdom hearts Tokyo Sky tree event with pics and videos

Hey everyone!! I live in Tokyo and I'll be attending the Kingdom hearts Tokyo skytree event. I'll be adding pictures and videos as I make my way through the event. I'll probably spend about three hours to four hours there and also see if I can capture the special video presentation to have at...
  4. T

[SPOILER] Streaming 2.8 but just DDD. I will be talking about .2 and my opinion on it. come hang!

Hey guys, I stream .2 yesterday and beat it. replaying it later but for now I will be streaming 3D for now. but will be discussing .2 and answering any question people have on the cutscenes and more. As well as give translation input too. so come over and hang out. https://www.twitch.tv/thetamu64
  5. T

My pictures from the Kingdom Hearts Memorial in tokyo

Hey Everyone, I took some pictures from the Memorial this week. Brought back alot of memories from the last 15 years. I am gonna share them with you all here. I have more but if you would like to get updates then follow me on twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/thetamu64 I will be sharing my...
  6. T

Long time user here, but made a new account since old one got lost

hey everyone, I use to go by the name of xig28 here in the forums, but cant access my account anymore. So decided to make a new account! lol but if you are familiar with my name then, you know I live in japan. Been here for over a year now. love video games and cultures. If you have any question...
  7. T

Will be Live streaming 2.8 this thursday from japan

Hey Everyone, hope you guys have been enjoying your holidays. Kingdom hearts 2.8 is just around the corner and with the Japanese release coming out soon I will be a pre-ordering it and playing it before the English release since I live in Japan. if you would like to catch a early glimpse of...
Back