• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blizzard-

Ven's Checkered Shirt in 0.2

Something the other day reminded me of 0.2’s mystery of Ven’s shirt having a checkered pattern on the back as opposed to his normal pattern. Was that ever solved? I may have stumbled across something that can shed some more light on it. I was at a military museum recently that focused...
  2. Blizzard-

Riku Isn't The Only Yozora Look Alike.

SE announced a new IP during the Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019 (https://youtu.be/SCME2yPJKWk), Oninaki. I so happened to notice that Oninaki's apparent main protagonist shares a pretty stark resemblance to Yozora. What implications might this have given Yozora's role in KH3 and future KH titles?
  3. Blizzard-

My Theory on Aquanort and KH 3's Beginning.

Like many of you, seeing Aqua fallen to darkness really shook me. I've spent the last few days trying to gather information from trailers, other games, interviews, etc. to piece together what might be going on with her. In doing so, I may have discovered some insight to how the...
Back