• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

This port is terrible

The exact same thing just happened to me, game was still installing and after I fought Riku it crashed. I don't know if it has something to do with the game still downloading then, because I tried to load the save again and it told me I had to download some more GBs first. Thank God I saved the...
  2. S

Why am I not getting any trophies for 358/2 Days?

358/2 Days and Re:coded doesn't have trophy support on the PS4. All the other games do.
  3. S

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

It's exclusive for those who pre-orders the digital PSN version.
  4. S

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

They are not "official" but this two are a very complete list of every glitch found on the collection and another detailing which ones were fixed, both of them were made by Bizkit047: Glitches/bugs: PS4 1.5 + 2.5 - Changes/Bugs/Crashes - Pastebin.com Fixes: KH 1.5 + 2.5 - Patch 1.02 Notes -...
  5. S

Patch 1.02 now available for KH 1.5+2.5!

But if you go to the link you can see the source of that statement. A Japanese player contacted Square Enix support about the problem and that was their reply, apparently since they thought that the original fight was too easy on PS2 thanks to the RC that's why they changed it for the remasters...
  6. S

Oh I see, then it seems that Final Xemnas glitch should be a priority for them then. Thanks! But now according to some user from KH13, that Final Xemnas problem is actually supposed to be intentional according to Square? Final Xemnas RC INTENTIONAL - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX - KH13.com...
  7. S

Ohh :( it's a start I guess, I mean this version should've been bug-free since Day One but well at least we finally got a patch that fixed a couple of them, better than nothing I suppose. For a first time player like myself are those non-fixed bugs going to be a problem? I mean I tend to go out...
  8. S

Source: Update 1.02 now available for Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, includes KH2FM damage/gauge 60fps & other defects fix - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX - KH13.com Forum - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts According to Jake from KH13: "Square Enix has officially rolled...
  9. S

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Yeah but DDD didn't had as much bugs as the 1.5+2.5 collection, or at least they weren't as noticeable. Honestly I didn't saw many people complaining about that port as I did with the 1.5 and 2.5 ones, I saw many playthroughs of people finishing it with no problem. Also I said that according to...
  10. S

Well they did patch KH 2.8, and I also remember getting a patch for my FFX-X2 PS4 remaster. Since they are now on PS4 they might be more willing to patch this 1.5+2.5 collection. Also I remember reading some people saying that the English demo shown at PAX East had some of this glitches and bugs...
  11. S

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

Apparently the drive forms have also been fixed for the PS4 release :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWC8qDzwrao
  12. S

Oh I see. Yeah the load times are amazing! :D this is really the definitive edition for anyone who hasn't played any of the KH games (like me) to finally jump into the franchise.
  13. S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm3ZXUTKZU Video provided by Tealgamemaster. I never played the PS3 collections (or any KH game for that matter), did it really used to take THAT long for the game to load the next scenes? :O excited for the PS4 collections!
  14. S

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! The EU version will be up for pre-order this Tuesday. It's price will be €49.99
  15. S

News ► Gamestop lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Nomura Comments On Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep's Absence On PSN - Siliconera "The problem does not lie with Square Enix, Disney or Hikaru Utada who performed the game’s theme song. "It’s difficult because of a reason I cannot say," Nomura explained. Nomura says he is thinking about how...
  16. S

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX online now!

In my opinion the PS4 versions will be much better than the PS3 ones: 60fps on gameplay, most likely all the bugs and glitches from the previous versions will be fixed and the loading times will be improved, it has been confirmed by Nomura that the PS4 version will have some graphical...
  17. S

I'm so extremely happy to read that!! :biggrin: hopefully it gets available for pre-order there like the PS4 version of the FFX-X2 remaster did, that way I'll be pre-ordering it day one! xD I'll still have to wait nearly 2 months to play it, but knowing its indeed getting a digital release...
  18. S

Yesss!! I've been waiting for this for ever!!! I was one of the people hoping that this collection would finally get a digital release! I'm so happy :') Please Chaser tell me this will be available on the PS Store too!! I mean I know its kind of obvious but still!! :D
  19. S

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 FCP Was 2nd Most Sold PS4 Game in Australia / 1st in New Zealand

Nice to see KH doing so well on PS4! :D Some days ago GfK released the UK's sales numbers from that week (from all consoles and only taking retail into account, digital was not tracked) and KH 2.8 came out in the 3rd spot: UK Chart: Resident Evil 7 Sells 73% of Copies on PS4 Personally I think...
Back