• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation the live-action quota appears to be filled. I wish Alice (2010) is represented someway or another!
  2. S

Blue-Haired Doll ?

I'm really happy that we are getting an early humanoid-proportioned boss early on! [got a little scared with the previous multiple giant bosses showcase]
  3. S

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

I hope it's one of the remaining yet-to-be leaked i need my live-action movie quota in KH3 T.T
  4. S

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

omg !!!! THANK U it looks real, KH has truly never skipped jump festa lmao
  5. S

Bond, Air, Coming Mugs and Bags Revealed

I'm torn about getting Air or Bond? Air is so cute with sora sleeping however, I love aqua :(
  6. S

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation ^ but cree summer retweeted it.
  7. S

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation did anyone see this tweet? what do you make of it ? https://twitter.com/Masteroflrain/status/824714595482923010
Back