• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SilverWings3

Sticker Help

Thank you guys so much for helping me with this. I'll probably go through and make a New Venus Save on proud mode just to be safe. All of the determination for getting the secret ending haha.
  2. SilverWings3

Sticker Help

Okay. I now have 2 different save files for the final episode, one with the sticker collection completed and the other missing only the one from the keyblade grave yard. Also I noticed while in the Mirage Arena that a "secret gem" unlocks at arena level 15. Is that for anything? I am going...
  3. SilverWings3

Sticker Help

So all of the stuff I have made in my final chapter I can't have any more D:
  4. SilverWings3

Sticker Help

Hello! I have unlocked the final episode and I have finished collecting all of the stickers for Aqua, but I have missed the flower sticker in the Keyblade Graveyard and, as I have been collecting and playing in the final episode, I cannot obtain it because the KeyBlade Graveyard is locked. I...
Back