• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HakaishinChampa

When are we expecting news?

We can only hope this is a hint we'll get news within the next few months
  2. HakaishinChampa

KH Dreams thread

I had a dream this morning where I was watching a new KH4 trailer, it showed Lauriam, Ven and Aqua in the same scene. They were in the same area that MoM and Ira were talking in Back Cover. The camera pans behind Lauriam showing that he's a playable character and the hud is the same as FF7...
  3. HakaishinChampa

IGN is just rubbing it in our faces, we know lol
  4. HakaishinChampa

Hey KH news-adjacent, I'll take it, this re-recording is so good I wonder if Missing Link will get it's own opening, they could use this song for it or KH4's credits
  5. HakaishinChampa

It'll probably be mainly about the Disney-Fortnite collab but we can hope. There's many opportunities this year for trailers. SGF, any State of Play, D23, TGS, Game Awards and Jump Festa Unfortunately all we can do is speculate. I'm hoping we get something on the 10th but I doubt it.
  6. HakaishinChampa

There is the chance of KH4 being Playstation exclusive though so we might not see it at the xbox event. Hope I'm wrong. E3 2018 was so hype, those trailers had me screaming IRL. If they want KH4 to get a huge amount of press and hype, the first re-reveal trailer has to be a Star Wars...
  7. HakaishinChampa

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

If the game didn't have the GPS stuff, they could've had the game release on consoles too. The game would be super successful. I've looked at comments and most people don't realize you can turn the gps off. People think it's necessary to play the game. They need to advertise that when they...
  8. HakaishinChampa

US got left out again, I wanna try the mobile game lol
  9. HakaishinChampa

I guess we got another acknowledgement sorta, someone who works for Square knows KH4 exists but that's it.
  10. HakaishinChampa

Yeah, they wouldn't release Kh news on the same day as another square enix game gets news. Surely there's April 10th, right 😂 Summer game fest is most likely but like...not even missing link news? What even happened to that game
  11. HakaishinChampa

Imagine he just drops a drawing of Darth Vader and refuses to elaborate lol
  12. HakaishinChampa

My hope would be a message from Nomura saying "Happy 22nd anniversary, look forward to more information on KH4 later this year" Like an announcement that news is coming is unironically news.
  13. HakaishinChampa

Let's hope for some news whether it's tomorrow or April 10th.
  14. HakaishinChampa

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I wonder how many world predictions I made on this thread...this account and my previous one. I guess it's that time again, we're anticipating news this year for KH4 and the hype is going to start racking up. Guarantees: - Star Wars - Marvel: is a huge wildcard, there are so many things...
  15. HakaishinChampa

Gameplay expectations

FF7 Rebirth shows how much potential KH4 and future numbered entries can have. From what I'm aware of, KH3 only had one side quest, finding Golden Hercules action figures. I think each world should have a couple, Quadratum having the most side quests of course. It would be cool if side...
  16. HakaishinChampa

It's more active for sure, we've gone like 6 pages up on this thread since Thursday. Imagine what this forum is going to be like when we actually get news. I'll eat Liverpepper Ice Cream if we don't get anything this year.
  17. HakaishinChampa

I don't mind if they show a glimpse of a character like Lauriam or Elrena, we already know they're going to be important in this arc. I just hope they keep Ava a secret if she ends up in the game, or the Master of Master's face. They could show lots of things in the trailers like Cloud or...
  18. HakaishinChampa

IGNorant
  19. HakaishinChampa

The music could also be general music we'll be hearing across the Lost Master arc like new character themes, new recurring boss battle music. some Disney worlds could still be under negotiation so it would suck if one of the Disney worlds don't fall through and Yoko ends up making a song for...
  20. HakaishinChampa

Yeah I found it odd because they normally don't do slogans like that when they put KH on sale It's usually "Save for select square enix games" not "keyblades for everyone" a little interesting
Back