• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

****Custom Keyblades****

DAH! Kairi hold t3h ownage man.:)
  2. A

Blind Folded Riku vs Roxas

Oh... i got "sakjdkjioajjfdfhuefjhfdhsdf Aww KeyBlade Is Teh Ownage dahsdjhjds" My sources are ripping me off :mad:
  3. A

Sora vs. King Mickey

Oh dude Mickey would totaly own him, like clean the floor with him type ownage.
  4. A

da organization

Meh, the main thing is when i get the game... hell is coming to their neighbourhood. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
  5. A

question on KH2 **no spoilers**

Dude you liked them? Those things were like F***n annoying,this comes around everyones mind "oh i see one trinity now OH CRAP I LEFT GOOFY or DONALD back at the menu thingy!, i guess ill have to come back, but when i fight the boss of this level ill probably forget all together and not come...
  6. A

whddya thinks gonna end up happinin to roxas

thats really a tough one since the predictions and evidence of the games information really hasnt been plentiful... And i really dont want to get into the major spoiler bits... ill try to answer in a more understandable which you kinda failed at... Roxas, in my prediction will whoop butt, and...
Back