• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Face My Fears Becomes Utada Hikaru 1st Billboard Hot 100 Hit.

Face My Fears The Opening Theme to Kingdom Hearts 3 By Utada Hikaru And Skrillex. Debut at #98 on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts. #1 on the Billboard World Digital Songs Chart with 10,000 Downloads Sold and #9 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic songs chart. The KH1 Theme Song "Simple And...
  2. J

Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now.

Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now. Its Finally Here Face My Fears, The Long Awated Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme Song by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex Is Out Now on Itunes, Apple Music and Spotify. Also Utada Hikaru Recently...
  3. J

Utada Hikaru J-POP Discography is now on Spotify USA and Spotify Canada

To Any KH Fans here in American and in Canada and use Spotify: After a Month of waiting, Utada Hikaru Entire J-POP Discography including the Song Simple and Clean are Now available to Stream on Spotify Here Entire Japanese and English Studio Albums are all there. (Edit: Chikai, Don't Think...
Back