• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LostArtist

Inktober 2021 showcase / general art showcase

Generative AI sucks ass, and is ethically wrong on so many levels. it’s bad when you start seeing big fan accounts on Twitter start using it… like y’all please don’t use any of that shit, it’s disrespectful to all kinds of real creators.
  2. LostArtist

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

wait, is there a video on this you can link?
  3. LostArtist

Just wanted to share my latest art cause it's kh related. I intended it to have 2 characters but I decided to finish it up with 1 because I won't be able to work on it this weekend. But, I do plan on finishing the originally intended image, hopefully by next week :)
  4. LostArtist

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

also, that one scene where xehanort's like, a life is too short to accomplish my goals, and he rather do it all himself, and that he needs 13 lives to rebuild the world, but then he's like wait no 14 lives, to see the new world ... ok you better show up, I'll be waiting
  5. LostArtist

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I just finished watching all the dark road cutscenes, it's a lot to take in, but I really enjoyed it! Imagine this whole thing being part of kh3 holy moly. ISTG everything is getting recontextualized for me ahhhh. Xehanort is precious 🥺. I need to catch up on the other mobile story now also I...
  6. LostArtist

I also did Saul Goodman, same close shot scene, :) but first, I edited Kim's background a bit now here's Saul I had to compress them so it affected image quality a bit, there are some artifacts
  7. LostArtist

heya, just wanted to share some art I made with procreate, I edited the thread title, so I'll use this to share my art on here :) I did this for the 2022 Pokemon TCG art contest, alas I didn't make the first round, but I'm glad I did it anyways Here's one I just finished tonight, fanart of...
  8. LostArtist

Help/Support ► Does society pressure us to find love too early?

I don’t know about pressure of finding love before say your 20s, but society definitely pressures everybody to find love and settle down eventually. And this isn’t just socially, it’s also legally. There are legal benefits of being married. I can’t image how tired aroace ppl are with these...
  9. LostArtist

Politics What kind of issue should abortion be labeled as?

Oh yea definitely, partners and families are affected too. But I was more talking about how not only cis women need abortions, but also trans men and non binary folks who have uteruses and get pregnant. And these folks have higher barriers to reproductive health due to anxiety and discrimination...
  10. LostArtist

Politics What kind of issue should abortion be labeled as?

Hey y’all, as you know in the US there was a draft leaked from the Supreme Court showing the likely hood of the overturning Roe v. Wade, which would remove the right for an abortion. This would be really bad, and aside from the handful of pro lifers yelling about the sanctity of life, murder...
  11. LostArtist

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

There is “flowmotion” in kh3, it’s the bouncing then supersliding or superjumping to gain horizontal or vertical distance. In kh3d the “superslide”distance is pretty long and speed pretty fast and both the superjump and superslide can be chained with the wall bouncing infinitely. Meaning...
  12. LostArtist

It’s been a minute since I played these games. But flowmotion in 3 isn’t endless. Yes you can traverse horizontally pretty freely in 3 granted that the wall is glowing, but wall running up a San fransokyo building is boring af lol. I agree flowmotion in 3d was fun as hell, a favorite memory of...
  13. LostArtist

Utada at Coachella 4/16

True lol I felt a lot better when the dude right after them was clearly lip syncing hahaha. And yea when it wound down like that and FMF started coming in with the piano, I was "oh?" that was nice
  14. LostArtist

Utada at Coachella 4/16

she seemed to be struggling vocally :(, idc still love her I'm biased but hey we got the KH songs AND first love and automatic, which I can't imagine how long time fans feel hearing those classic songs, being a relatively new fan myself who just went through all her albums/eps last year
  15. LostArtist

I have no idea who Sigurd is (well had no idea, now I do ish lol) but I saw your post posted on Twitter, solving the riddle, and I gotta say that was brilliant. It’s so cool seeing stuff like this, even though I’m clearly not caught up with everything ha.
  16. LostArtist

KH4 probable worlds

Hey it’s Ultimate Spider-Man! But that would be so cool to have it in a “comic book” style. For a more modern example, if it looked like the into the spiderverse series my eyes would be 🤤
  17. LostArtist

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Wow I love seeing the trailer storyboard art
  18. LostArtist

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Ok but hear me out, Sora visits Manhattan because of Enchanted (in that story it goes from cartoon to real life too), then they can add Spider-Man in there too 👀
  19. LostArtist

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

what a morning, the 20th anniversary kh art and game reveals, STAR WARS in kh and SORA GETTING DOXXED Is this real life y’all???
  20. LostArtist

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What a thing to wake up to on a Sunday morning Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Back