• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Carnagewake

Is Nomura Being Misquoted?

The quote being used in numerous videos claiming a quoted translation from Nomura himself is based on this image: https://i.gyazo.com/43628a860cd3265bd9e1785fc33d1d18.png Quoted very loosely: Nomura's name is not in the image and there are no quotation marks. This is in the author's own...
  2. Carnagewake

Alleged Leak For Next Trailer and World Reveal?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310531544517443586/420605299301416961/Screenshot_20180306-093503.png Sorry mods, I didn't see someone obviously posted this. You can lock/delete.
  3. Carnagewake

There is a chance Kingdom Hearts 3 will have Online Multiplayer

Hey guys, long time no see. I have been super busy in real life and have not had much time to do theory work, but I think we may have something here that not a lot of people are talking about. So, I've got my thinking cap on and I think there is a strong chance that KH3 will include online...
  4. Carnagewake

Play 358/2 Days Before or After KH2?

In your opinion, should a new person to the series play Days before or after KH2? Discuss!
  5. Carnagewake

The Defender of Time Theory

Hey guys! I am back today with a different kind of theory; a theory I don't actually agree with! But what? Why? Check out my previous theory on who the traitor is here [SPOILERS for KHBC and KHUX]...
  6. Carnagewake

New Untitled FFXV Mobile MMO Announced

IGN article can be found here: Final Fantasy XV MMO Mobile Game Coming From Game of War Dev - IGN They are calling it a "Final Fantasy XV MMO Mobile Game". It will be developed by Machine Zone, who is known for making Game of War. Small quote from the article: "...characters, story and music...
  7. Carnagewake

Hello, long time lurker here!

Hey guys, I'm part of the influx of players from the 2.8 announcement (I think). I'm not much of an artist, but I definitely enjoy analyzing story theory until my eyes are red! Anyway, that's it for now! Thanks!
  8. Carnagewake

The Identity of the Traitor - The No Traitor Theory

Hey guys, new member here. With the announcement of 2.8 I decided to come back and research everything I could get my hands on to get caught up on the story so far and make sense of it. I want to talk specifically here about the identity of the traitor, because I believe that we were given...
Back