• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Org. XIII's Last Supper

ok, long time ago i heard someone came up with a pic of the Last Supper, you know, by Da Vinci but with organization XIII members in it instead of jesus and his diciples. Any of you have it? Or maybe know where i could find that because i've looked everywhere and it continues to elude my grasp...
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Narcissus *plz. read!!*

Hello, this is my second fanfic, the other is on a different forum. I might change the name though, cuz FL told me Narcissus was some conceided greek god xD. In chapter 2, i have spots for characters open, so i need some. If your interested, post your character's profile here. There are 7 spots...
  3. P

HB chest.

This is kind of sad, I've had the game for i don't know how long, and i've never noticed this before until like just a few minutes ago... This chest in Hallow Bastion that I can't get to is getting on my nerves. It's in the water-way, near a save point thingy, on a ledge. And all around are...
Back