• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ghostwarmen

Tangled The Series would be great in a future KH game

It’s such a shame, I’ve been with the show since it first aired, it will certainly feel weird knowing no more episodes after 3/1. But because it has a ending, it surely will be very well executed. Who knows also, maybe we’ll see them return in KH (I can only hope).
  2. ghostwarmen

Tangled The Series would be great in a future KH game

Holy cow, this is fantastic. Just want to say I agree to the show being added. I dare not say anything regarding villains and what not, but hot diggity dog the potential boss fights in this world and the story are just sitting there waiting to be used. I also would like to say, in regards to...
  3. ghostwarmen

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

Hey now, I’ll have you know I have incredible self control.............................For most stuff but when it comes to KH no way José, I’ve preordered my 5 copies just to prove your point.
  4. ghostwarmen

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

Man, I am ready for this! I'm hoping this next game is indeed the one Nomura said would prelude into KH4. And hoping KH4 is back to the classic SDG action, with some Foreteller stuff going on. Just have to wait and see
  5. ghostwarmen

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

I was gonna stop after 3, but man the Foreteller setup was too good. Not to mention, this series just evokes emotions no other series does for me. Plus, gotta see what other Disney properties get in, too hyped for that. I'm not getting off this train, ever.
  6. ghostwarmen

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

100% agree, the more I think about it, the more everything feels like it falls into place for it to make an appearance in the future. Now that I am back on this KH hype train due to Nomura confirming two games, here are the 3 worlds I think would work out great in KH4. Princess and the Frog - I...
  7. ghostwarmen

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

After Nimoy and Hauer, I could not think of a better new voice for Xehanort than Lloyd. He just fit right into the role like a glove. I've always enjoyed Lloyd as an actor, and thought it would be good if he got to voice someone in KH, mainly Xehanort. Got my wish, haha, and it is a treat!
  8. ghostwarmen

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

God this news gets me eagerly awaiting more news. Something in my gut is telling me the "surprisingly soon" game is going to be the one Nomura said would precede KH4, with KH4 being worked on currently by one of the two teams. They may even merge with the KH3 team now that Re:Mind is done. I...
  9. ghostwarmen

Nice catch both of you. I honestly forgot about some of this. Oh man, that means there could be a small small chance that this could in fact be worked in...maybe. I'm not going to go and get my hopes up too much, but the idea shows more merit, especially when in comparison to other Disney TV...
  10. ghostwarmen

Oh man, YES, you are reading my mind. It obviously can't follow the show to a T, but the important parts still align for a good story. If worlds were to have 2 visits like in KH2, then this practically writes itself. SDG arrive and help Rapunzel and gang rescue the Queen and stop Varian, with a...
  11. ghostwarmen

Ok, after seeing the latest episode of Tangled, I can honestly say, without any shadow of a doubt, this seriously NEEDS to be the plot of Corona if it were to come back. The potential is just through the roof. Hopefully Nomura and the team are somewhat open to the idea of TV show plot lines in...
  12. ghostwarmen

You know...after some serious thought, if Kingdom of Corona was to come back, Square seriously needs to make the world based off the plot for the Tangled series, specifically Season 1 or Season 3. There is so much potential there for story, character development, boss fights, and some fantastic...
  13. ghostwarmen

That’s also a must imo. KH4 really should have not just more Disney worlds, but more worlds in general. At least more than KH3
  14. ghostwarmen

These are the worlds I would like to see in KH4: Returning: Aladdin - based on third film Tangled - based on TV series Toy Story - original plot (maybe between 3 and 4) New: The Incredibles The Princess and the Frog Wreck-it Ralph I obviously want more then this amount, but these are ones I...
  15. ghostwarmen

How would you improve KHIII (and the whole Dark Seeker saga)?

After having beat the game and obtaining the platinum trophy, and letting my thoughts settle for a few days, I do have a variety of things I would've done to make this a better game for me When it comes to the specific worlds we got: [/LIST] [/LIST] These are just the things off the top of...
  16. ghostwarmen

Honestly, I feel the next game needs to have Incredibles & Princess and the Frog in as worlds, these should be the first 2 they consider. Syndrome and Dr. Facilier would make great boss fights (you know, if they decide to have any), and the worlds would fit nicely in the story.
  17. ghostwarmen

Hopefully plenty of good ones. There’s a lot of potential from the Disney side of things now.
  18. ghostwarmen

Disney bosses

I shouldn’t let it bother me too much since this game was a bloody joy to playthrough, but I am incredibly disappointed, annoyed, and downright infuriated that Disney bosses seemed to once again get shafted. We got some, and the ones we got were fantastic, but I really wanted more. And there...
Back