• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vmkblaster1

Marluxia and Larxene's Locations Theory

I don't think this is possible, but it is just something that came to my mind. In kingdom hearts 2 final mix, you battle 4 new organization members: Zexion, Larxene, Marluxia, and Vexen! This will disregard Vexen and Zexion, but what if the first data battles in the game of Larxene and Marluxia...
  2. Vmkblaster1

Will Invisibles Appear!?

As we know from the trailers of 2.8 and playing the secret episode, aqua battles darksides, shadows, neo shadows and darkballs. That is almost all of the pureblood heartless we are aware of. I would really like to see bit snipers and invisibles appear in 2.8, because they are my favorite looking...
  3. Vmkblaster1

Vanitas As A Vessel Proof From Secret Ending?!

The secret ending of the big showdown betweeen terra, aqua, and ventus... xehbort is walking slowly and another version of himself is walking with him and turns into vanitas... does that mean vanitas is confirmed a vessel and returning in kingdom hearts 3. Because the true goal of organization...
  4. Vmkblaster1

Luxu Posessing Xehanort!?

I don't know if this subject has been addressed yet, but playing birth by sleep, xehanort talks about a younger vessel for him, which is Terra. What if After the keyblade war, Luxu might be the traitor, or he is just old when this happened. But needed to find a candidate to either disguise him...
  5. Vmkblaster1

Roxas Keyblades- Scraping The Floor

Something that has always made me really sad about Roxas, is when they show cutscenes of him dragging the keyblades on the floor and you can see it scraping the floor. The two keyblades are supposedly visual representations of his friends axel and xion. So, I find it sad when he does this...
  6. Vmkblaster1

7 Guardians of Light and 2 People!?

I know this has already been discussed before, but I am confused about it. With the ending of X, it showed the final showdown with nine at the guardian of light side. And after rewatching the ddd intro, there were nine in total at the end when they all unite. So does that mean... Roxas and Terra...
  7. Vmkblaster1

What If The X-Blade Has An Owner?

Every Keyblade in the keyblade graveyard had an owner, so why can't the X-blade be owned by someone in the past, could this be connected to the foretellers? Could this be a kingdom hearts 3 twist when the X blade is forged and the owner of it comes out when kingdom hearts is awakened with the X...
  8. Vmkblaster1

Will the X-Blade Look Different?

I wonder if the X-blade will look different based on its process being made... the X-blade in bbs was conjured based on a split duality... and the x blade was like in half or something. This makes me wonder, how will it look in kingdom hearts three when there are 7 and 13 people conjuring it...
  9. Vmkblaster1

Marluxia Final Boss Battle Angel Guardian?!

In the Final Form of Marluxia, he isn't holding his scythe, but an angel cloaked white looking thing. What is that thing? It looks like it could be his version of guardian. Maybe it could be a representation of his original self, but someone that he lost in during his original self life, like...
  10. Vmkblaster1

Young Ansem The Wise?!

So with the kingdom hearts 3 trailer with young xehanort and young Eraqus... I am curious if we are going to learn more about ansem the wise's backstory? What made him so interested in the heart... Why did he do those experiments to begin with. Is he a keyblade wielder... Is he going to meet...
  11. Vmkblaster1

Sky High in Kingdom Hearts 3!?

I just realized that Sky High is a Disney movie, do you guys think that Sky High could make a debut in kingdom hearts 3?!?! It would be really cool to see sora interacting with people with super powers and stuff like that! Anyone seeing this being possible!?!?
  12. Vmkblaster1

Aqua Hallucinations!?

If Aqua is hallucinating about Ven and Terra... Do you think we will see hallucinations of Master Xehnaort and Vanitas! Cause someone is supposedly going to say hell... Who is is going to be... It may be Aqua as in herself in the mirror! But I want to battle Vanitas with those freaking...
  13. Vmkblaster1

The Formation Of Unversed?!

Now, Unversed have come from the negativity from ventus and Vanitas, but how else can they form... Will they return in kingdom hearts 3 if vanitas is revived. Will there be negative energy when 7 and 13 clash... And if unversed form from negativity... Is there another entity from positive energy...
  14. Vmkblaster1

Terra and Master Xehanort Scene?!

In the scene with master xehanort and terra talking to each other in their heart... terra tells him that he can't just take his heart... and xehanort realizes that eraqus is part of terra. At the end of the scene, xehanort tells Terra that he is just one of many paths he can take... is that like...
  15. Vmkblaster1

Vanitas Lingering Spirit RETURN in KH3?!

Every secret boss correlates to the story if it is kingdom hearts secret boss being xemnas... Kingdom hearts 2 final mix being the Lingering will... And the mysterious figure being young xehanort! So all of the secret boss battles correlate to the story, but how does vanitas lingering spirit...
  16. Vmkblaster1

What is Inside Kingdom Hearts?!

I believe that Kingdom Hearts is a heaven that really has a kingdom... Like a king and queen and everything. Does anyone agree with me... Because I think it may be like where the most powerful key blade wielders live, like a mount Olympus sort of deal... The gods of the key blade... Maybe the...
  17. Vmkblaster1

The Process of Becoming a Nobody!?

How do you become a nobody?! I know how it happens... You must have a powerful heart if you are turned into a heartless... Yeah... But I don't get the process of a nobody... How is it born? Is it like inside the old shell body a test tube baby in the body and then forms a nobody in a process and...
  18. Vmkblaster1

Why are the Guardian's Keyblade Wielders and not all seekers Why Namine isn't there in DDD scene?

this title may sound weird at first, but why are the guardians key blade wielders and not the seekers of dark nesses! Not all of the seekers use a keyblade, and ansem can't because he is a heartless, it is suppose to be a keyblade war, but not all of them use keyblades though. Does this make...
  19. Vmkblaster1

Land of Departure to Return in KH3?

I think that the land of departure will return in kingdom hearts 3, castle oblivion will be destroyed. And maybe the key to return hearts can return the heart of the land of departure, because worlds do have hearts! First... Ventus will be found by the help of Aqua and then maybe when sora uses...
  20. Vmkblaster1

Nobody Version Of Guardian!?

So I was always a little confused by why Xemnas couldn't conjure the guardian, and there is probably some explanation... But I thought it would be so cool to have a guardian looking enemy but instead it be a nobody design to it.. Like it could be summoned by Xenmas, even though the whole...
Back