• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which on did u like?

Which Kingdom hearts did u like Kh1 COM, or Kh2? Me personally I think Kh1 is the best.
  2. T

orichalums +

where do u get orichalums +?
  3. T

Kh2 song (spoiler)

Whats the song called on the video whenever he's demonstrating how to get the final form on Kh2 vids.net http://www.kh-vids.net/?x=v6/kh2gameplay
  4. T

Music question (Major Spoiler)

Ok whats the song called whenever your fighting Xemnas in his 1'st form.
  5. T

Next tuesday.

Allright I called Eb and gamecrazy to see when kh2 was gonna come out. Next Tuesday so nobody worry it will get be released the 28'th.
  6. T

memory card.

Well this may seem like a stupid question but how many kb on your memory card does this game take up?
  7. T

Dual wielding?

I've been watching some kh2 gameplay videos and I only see Sora dual wielding in one of his drive forms but then again I see Roxas when he's fighting axel dual wielding. So what's the story with dual wielding Keyblades?
  8. T

game playing

Well since Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't gonna be released in 15 days :) . What videogame are you playing to make the time go by. Me Growlanser and Baiten Kaitos.
  9. T

Boss battle music (spoilers maybe)

Can you guys tell me what song it is whenever you fight the Shan Yu boss battle?
  10. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide

Ok before I pre-order this guide does anybody know whats so special about it?
  11. T

song help.

Ok just a quick question could you tell me which song they play whenever your fighting Xemnas first form and when you're fighting Cerebrus.
  12. T

Diz.

I'm curious do you fight Diz in Kingdom Hearts 2? Please dont spoil anything just tell me if you fight him or not.
  13. T

Worth it?

For people that have played the Japanese version or the demos is it worth it? Cause I loved the First KH and i'm just dieing to have KH2.
  14. T

Trailer song

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=GRAe7ILi3gM&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 Could someone tell me the song for this trailer.
Back