• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Next-gen Paintbrush?

ComNetSlash - A Nex-Gen Paint Brush! StumbleUpon brought me to this. Just watch it. Completely unpractical, though- like this would ever reach the light of day.
  2. L

iTunes library issues.

Well, about two weeks ago I found myself in quite the predicament- starting up iTunes with everything gone. Everything. My songs, my playlists, my ratings, playlists, etc. So then I had to backtrack and re-import all of my downloaded music but then I have all these CD's I'll have to re-import...
  3. L

hay guys

what'd i miss? :<
  4. L

wtf who wrote this

GOD IS A FAG. HIS **** WAS LITTLE. HE ###### MARTHA. AND SUCKED JOSEPH OFF. GOD CAN GO TO HELL. I HATE GOD. GOD IS DEAD. #### GOD. WHY? MY NAME IS CHEVERE AND I DON'T GIVE A ####. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, THEN REPOST THIS WITHIN 2 MINUTES. NOW LETS SEE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD. IF YOU DISAGREE...
  5. L

ITT; itt.

http://www.itt-tech.edu/ >:3
  6. L

Khi Can Create Memes

KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES KHI CANNOT CREATE MEMES
  7. L

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

I've recently have had a gay crush on one of my classmates. I've only told about five people about it and I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel. I've liked him for almost the entire school year, and I think it's a lot more than a crush. Saying it's love would be inaccurate. I...
  8. L

in this thread

we all talk in all lowercase and pretend we're 4chan win lol get! desu desu desu
  9. L

Bloc Party

I know C_U made a thread about BP like twenty years ago, but I didn't feel like bumping a really old thread >_>; Bloc Party without a pause is my favorite band. Their varied styles and talent impresses me every time I listen to them. Their latest single, "The Prayer" isn't as great as the...
  10. L

lol wtf.

http://www.mendia.com.ar/index2.htm O__O
  11. L

.healing.VISION~graphics assignment 1

Assignment: Vector something! Due by the end of the month, but no real time restrictions here :3
  12. L

I lol'd.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=1846538&postcount=5
  13. L

iTunes Issue.

Every time I boot up iTunes, it has one of those annoying "iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close" (Or something along those lines) windows pop up. I've seen this problem at my friend's house, too. Does anyone know how to fix this? I ran Registry Mechanic and it did nothing to...
  14. L

Is it just me, or is Wonderful Night being whored?

srsli I'm seeing this song everywhere. Commercials, shows, DDRE2. I think it's time for my ear drums to hear something else.
  15. L

Upstream Root Beer. Wins.

Yesterday, my dad felt like being nice and he took me and the evil twin sister to Upstream. As always, I ordered their orgasmic root beer. Upstream's root beer is nothing like A&W root beer, that you buy in the can. Upstream's isn't overly-caffeinated, and it has a smooth, sweet taste. You...
  16. L

Kid Suspended for calling teacher sexy

http://keyetv.com/topstories/topstories_story_317231850.html Funniest news story I've heard in years. Discuss.
  17. L

Modest Mouse

My friend got me into this band a week ago. At first I didn't really like their songs very much, but they grew on me. My favorite songs are "Ocean Breathes Salty" and "The View". I feel kind of alone on this band. Anyone else a fan?
  18. L

Perhaps maybe...?

I think this forum needs a feature to send out duplicate PMs to more than one member. It's a complete pain for me, and I've had to hand out HVGFX invites through PMs. So what I'm suggesting is that you give premium members the ability to send out multiple PMs at once. Why premium? Because...
  19. L

2 PC problems. Help greatly appreciated.

1. My desktop is a piece of crap. Mostly because the icons I have have a white square stroke around them, and it throws off any wallpaper I put on. ^Proof. 2. My computer is extremely slow. It takes Firefox five minutes to load up, and every program I use lags. I've tried AVG, Spybot, and...
  20. L

supernova omfgz

Dance Dance Revolution Supernova>All other DDR games>Corn>You That is all.
Back