• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Caxinuld

Does Anyone Have a Working Link to a Deleted Article?

I opened KHInsider this morning and noticed an article about NEO TWEWY Concept Art had been deleted. I have no idea why it was deleted and all the images Google cached are low quality.
  2. Caxinuld

Shesez Breaks the Boundaries of Kingdom Hearts 2

Shesez made a great video and I love see behind the scenes stuff when it comes to game development, but it left me wanting to see how the developers created the cutscene where Sora daydreams about dancing with Kairi when he sees Jack and Sally waltzing together.
  3. Caxinuld

Something New Appeared!

I found the source for this thing.
  4. Caxinuld

Something New Appeared!

A new character is rumored to appear in KH3. It looks convincing and I'm curious about the text, but I have to assume this is fake until Disney or Square Enix acknowledges this and says the character will appear in KH3.
  5. Caxinuld

Digital Media ► My First GIF Edited in Photoshop

I saw someone compare a redesign of Riku edited to look like Noctis to Sasuke Uchiha and that gave me the idea to edit a GIF of Riku so he would have a Sharingan.
  6. Caxinuld

If The Org and Other Characters Had Youtube Channels

Xemnas's channel name: Feared Superior Xemnas uses his account to subscribe to the other members. His videos are him being narcissistic and rambling about Kingdom Hearts, nothingness and his usual grandiose speeches. He thinks that’s why he has so many viewers, but his channel blew up when...
  7. Caxinuld

Unused magic commands found within Kingdom Hearts 0.2

Now I'm starting to wonder how much was created for an earlier version of 0.2 and got cut. While it would be cool to see these make an appearance in KH3, I'm not expecting it to happen.
  8. Caxinuld

Digital Media ► Sora, Donald and Goofy get turned into Xehanort's Vessels

I've seen a lot of edits where Sora is turned into a Seeker of Darkness, but most of them use KH1 and KH2 Sora, so I wanted to use KH3 Sora. I also got the idea of making Donald and Goofy into Xehanort's vessels from this post. Sora, Donald and Goofy had been attacked by the Seekers of...
  9. Caxinuld

KH Merch I Can't Seem to Find Pictures of

According to the KHWiki, there were some pre-order items available for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. However, these playing cards and the necklace don't seem to have any pictures on the internet and even if I use search terms like "Final Mix" or "Preorder bonus", I just get fanmade content of...
  10. Caxinuld

My Unpopular Opinions About KH1

What's the point of being able to command Donald and Goofy with the triangle button? It's an unnecessary feature that isn't vital to the gameplay, even on Proud Mode. The only thing I've noticed it do is interfere with the synthesis Heartless in the treehouse on Deep Jungle by attacking the...
  11. Caxinuld

Leaked KH3 Cutscene

Click here to see it. Roxas is confirmed to make a return.
  12. Caxinuld

Skateboard Glitch

On Twilight Town's Skateboard minigame, if you skate past the starting point and grind on the rail in front of the hole to the forest, you can skate into the arch and get thrown into the air, but you won't land and just get stuck midair. If you have a spare jump, use Board Grab and you can rack...
  13. Caxinuld

Help/Support ► What does the "Nobody" under my username mean?

Keep in mind that there is no definitive list, the admins are keeping it secret and the other members are doing so, I once asked this question and Chuman trolled me by taking me to an FAQ page. However, I'm willing to share which ones I found. 0 posts: Nobody 50 posts: Heartless 100 posts...
  14. Caxinuld

Ansem SoD NOT being Ansem a Retcon or a Plot Twist?

Ansem SoD not being Ansem is both a retcon and a really bad plot twist that always struck me as Nomura trying to pretend he was a complex writer by making Xehanort steal Ansem the Wise's name and naming his Heartless and Nobody after him.
  15. Caxinuld

Leaked Member of the True Organization XIII

Click here to see the next member of the Real Organization XIII.
  16. Caxinuld

Source on Merlin's Time Chamber

There was a video of that scene with the Kairi's letter script being read aloud? Damn, people must've not been allowed to record or share it if it hasn't popped up on Youtube months after the orchestra tour finished.
  17. Caxinuld

Source on Merlin's Time Chamber

During the the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Tour, an interview with Tetsuya Nomura mentioned Kairi and Lea training together in a place where "time flows differently". However, I have forgotten the original article that mentions it and I was wondering if anyone had a link to it or a screenshot of...
  18. Caxinuld

What If Sora Lost the Fight With Roxas?

It's been shown that it's possible for hearts to fight for control over a body, as seen with Terra's and Xehanort's hearts clashing over the vessel Xehanort claimed, which leads me to making up what could happen afterwards. Roxas didn't know he had to stab a keyblade in himself to release...
  19. Caxinuld

I think I might be the only one who plays the original kh2 and not the 2.5 remix

Why KH2FM is better than the original: Critical Mode: Feel like you're not getting enough of a challenge on proud mode? Try critical mode out, it forces you to utilize every part of the command menu, come up with new strategies and it becomes easier to unlock the super secret ending. All you...
  20. Caxinuld

The 13th Struggle Performed on a Kazoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsd8Pp2h_Y
Back