• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. andreverts

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Yep, Melange doesn't support audio yet
  2. andreverts

Great! Feels good to spread this game, hope we'll get Wonderland too one day!
  3. andreverts

Here you go: app-debug.apk
  4. andreverts

Fixed app-debug.apk
  5. andreverts

I feel a lot of KH1 vibes from coded too, if only we can revive it too...
  6. andreverts

Use this temporary build of Melange: app-debug.apk
  7. andreverts

And the second ones: I really hope one day we'll find Wonderland too, but it's amazing we're able to play almost the entire game nowadays
  8. andreverts

My bad, I forgot to put a link about it in the description. Added now, thanks Here's the gameplay of the first chapters:
  9. andreverts

I found the answer myself and did a tutorial to share with the community:
  10. andreverts

Is there a way to get the emulator to try the game?
  11. andreverts

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

It looks promising, especially the combat system is apparently a lot of fun; my biggest fear is that the release of the game may be in 2024 considering the current state (70% functions, 50% UI and 0% story)
  12. andreverts

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

These screenshots have circulated on twitter the first days, I saved a few clips also that I'll upload later
  13. andreverts

Android or iOS?

I would prefer Android, but I'm going to change my smartphone by the time the game will launch and I might also try to switch to iOS for the first time...
  14. andreverts

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

They have no points in working on Ux, especially right now that Dark Road is over and Missing-Link has been announced
  15. andreverts

Why were Hayner Pence and Olette on the destiny islands? (Fun discussion)

Maybe Destiny Islands is the beach which they referred to in KH2 and a train from Twilight Town leads there.
  16. andreverts

Kingdom Hearts collection for ps5 (Fun discussion)

That would be a neat feature! The Nintendo games have the settings options because they're actually the PC versions streamed through the cloud service
  17. andreverts

a phone seriously? (Fun discussion)

Ux/Dark Road weren't pay to win if you just played them for the story, you could go through them 100% free to play (my case) even in proud mode. Of course the PvP was, they were gatchas, but it's not the point of the topic since we're considering how the developers handle the story through...
  18. andreverts

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Listening to the beat of "Simple and Clean" when Sora and Riku find and run to the lamp felt weird and nostalgic. Thanks for sharing this, I completed the first Kingdom Hearts multiple times, read the manga and the novel, I would have watched the cartoon too (even if the drawings were terrible)!
  19. andreverts

a phone seriously? (Fun discussion)

Many important titles in the past had the same treatment: Chain of Memories on GBA, 358/2 Days on DS, Birth by Sleep on PSP, the original coded even exclusively on old phones (!) before being ported on DS and also 3D on 3DS. People right now forget about it because of 1.5 and 2.5 collections...
Back