• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

So, I'm not an expert on these things, but why is the theater mode patch 10GB?
  2. SkeithTheTerror

KH1 Time Metaphor Theory (long post)

You pointed out the the White Rabbit's clock is wrong. A part of your own theory can actually explain that. In the Disney film, the Mad Hatter says that the rabbit's clock is two days off. According to your theory Sora first visits the Disney worlds on day 3 and then comes back on day 5 for...
  3. SkeithTheTerror

What order should I play them in?

Definitely not Platinum difficulty. I personally recommend story order, but that's an unpopular opinion. Most people will tell you order of release.
  4. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Your Friends Are Your Power in the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Trailer

I hate that ending loop, and its such an easy fix! Instead of cutting to black with each games title over the black, and then footage of that game, they could have just put the games title over the footage. They may have had to loop it once, I haven't timed it, but that's better than looping twice!
  5. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Watch: 60fps Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Yesterday was KH1 and Com, today was KH2 and BBS. Does that mean we'll see 60fps ice cream eating cutscenes tomorrow?
  6. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix + Re:Chain of Memories 60fps Footage Uploaded by Square Enix

Man, whoever recorded the Chain of Memories footage really sucked at bosses
  7. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

Second verse, same as the first. Time to 95% them all again. Except Chain of Memories, never going for those
  8. SkeithTheTerror

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

I may be a bit late in saying this, but allow my to give my two cents on why the game has Ventus act very childish. I think that the writer's intention was to completely contrast him from Vanitas and show how different their pure hearts of light/darkness are. Throughout the game Ventus acts very...
  9. SkeithTheTerror

Problems getting game to run

Have you tried disconnecting your PS4 from the internet and reconnecting it? This may sound ridiculous, but I've had the same problem you described twice while playing other games and somehow that fixed it
  10. SkeithTheTerror

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

Least Favorite - Land of Dragons (Why would you replace the huns with rapid thrusters?! They could have at least put heartless that actually had presence) Favorite - Beast's castle (Because Beast is awesome and I could watch Belle elbow Xaldin for hours)
  11. SkeithTheTerror

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation These are my 3 most wanted worlds 1. Wonderland - This is mostly my Alice in Wonderland nostalgia talking, but I really want this world to return. That's not my only reason though. In Kingdom Hearts 1 the first Disney World's...
  12. SkeithTheTerror

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

For some reason, I got the mental image of you turning your entire couch upside down and somehow sitting on it upside-down
  13. SkeithTheTerror

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer...
  14. SkeithTheTerror

Can I just point out how beautiful all the foreteller's clothing looks when in motion, and correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time we've seen a black organization coat's hood bend as the wearer turned their head?
  15. SkeithTheTerror

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  16. SkeithTheTerror

He......he wouldn't.......he would
  17. SkeithTheTerror

Level 50, huh? We all expected that the game would start you off at a higher level, but that still seems very high.
  18. SkeithTheTerror

KHDDD HD opening revealed

Meh, I'm okay with this. Although I wish he was slightly smaller. He's going to get in the way of Xemnas' lightsaber with this size
  19. SkeithTheTerror

News ► Drop Gauge Increased in DDDHD and 0.2 Objectives Translated!

Several hours seems like it would be far too much, at that point what would even be the point of the drop gauge?
Back