• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Would it be a stretch for them to surprise us with a new world without an announcement from Nomura?

Hello, Insiders. So I was thinking about the possibility for March's JP story update. Saw a brief discussion on it as well. I don't play JP but I've been more or less following the gist of what each of the updates are (though I haven't completely watched them in their entirety, just the parts I...
  2. Z

Help/info needed from anyone playing Browser KHX - Any and all Raid Boss Music info.

Hi all, new to KHInsider here, hope I'm posting in the appropriate forum (though could also fit in the UX forum). I feel like I can probably get the answers I'm seeking here, because I haven't had much luck from Google or Youtube (but a few people on other forums have been helpful, which leads...
Back