• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jochira

Who would win between Ansem SOD and Xemnas?

I had this dream that Ansem SOD was gonna fight against Xemnas, which made me wonder... Who would win? All of their forms would be allowed and they would also be as strong as their Data versions. I personally belive that Data Xemnas would win against Data Xehanort, due to his endless lasers...
  2. Jochira

Eraqus isn't getting enough hate?

Ok, this is something that I feel have been bugging me ever since I 1st played BBS at 2.5, ever since Terra's flashback(?) with Eraqus telling him not to leave any quarter for the darkness. Re-playing BBS at 1.5+2.5 haven't changed this bad feeling I had about Eraqus. I'm not gonna say that I...
  3. Jochira

khdays in a nutshell

day XX: Today so did I eat sea-salt ice cream. the day after that: Today so did I eat sea-salt ice cream. the day after the day after that day: Today so did I eat sea-salt ice cream. the week after that day: Today I asked Axel why his, mine and Xion's bellies was getting more and more round, but...
  4. Jochira

The Keyblade Wielder of Light and Darkness enters

well, now for something I enjoy doing, despite being a bit shy... XD hi guys, Xehanort here... wait, my hair color and eye colors doesn't match? fiiiiine, Jochira here <w< idk really what to write, so I just write what comes to mind, but I guess I can start of by saying that I've been a KH...
Back