• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Foxycian

After replaying BBS recently, I noticed there are actual hints that ties Ventus to Union X (probably was unintentional, but still, props to Nomura).

Edit: I’ll say this just in case no one gets confused. What I mean is, Nomura most likely used these hints as a way to expand the lore of Union X and to also include Ventus cause he fits the narrative very well.
  2. Foxycian

Your Top 3 Favorite KH original worlds? (With images)

There are 14 original worlds in KH. {Scala Ad Caelum} {Daybreak Town} {Keyblade Graveyard} {Destiny Islands} {Twilight Town} {Land of Departure} & {Castle Oblivion} {Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion} {The World That Never Was} {Traverse Town} {Quadratum} & {Realm of Darkness} &...
  3. Foxycian

Dark Road ► Dark Road finale was worth the Wait!!!

I personally rate it 9/10 Ofc I liked everything, but what I liked the most Is the fact that Xehanort isn’t the Player, I’m just relieved. In general i wasn’t the biggest fan of the idea that we reincarnated as Xehanort (even tho it was interesting). Anyway Glad it was confirmed that the Player...
  4. Foxycian

Which characters has the best Rivalry in your opinion?

I personally like the Ventus & Vanitas.
  5. Foxycian

Why did Vanitas say he’ll keep Aqua as a backup when only pure of hearts can forge the X-blade?

Even Xehanort said that only a pure light and pure darkness can forge the X-blade. and Aqua wasn’t really pure. Also if Vanitas was attempting to remove Aqua’s Darkness like what Xehanort did to Ventus then pretty sure that won’t work. It worked for Ventus only because he was saved by sharing a...
  6. Foxycian

Favorite foreteller design?

7. Foxycian

What is your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts?

Mine is lots of things. but mainly the crossover between Disney & Square Enix, and the original characters.
  8. Foxycian

Donald having Zettaflare doesn’t necessarily make him more powerful than Bahamut.

Zettaflare may be the highest flare tier magic, but It was still not as powerful as Bahamut’s Flare which destroyed a whole realm. Another good example is Mickey using Ultima on Xehanort, the Ultima Magic is much more powerful than Stopza, yet Stopza won against Ultima which really shows that...
  9. Foxycian

is Ava the main character of X Back Cover movie?

I know all the foretellers share the spotlight equally, but Ava really felt like the main one Among them.
  10. Foxycian

Favorite character journey arc among the main characters?

Main characters Sora’s journey arc Riku’s journey arc Kairi & Namine’s journey arc Roxas’s journey arc Axel & Isa’s journey arc Xion’s journey arc Ventus’s journey arc Aqua’s journey arc Terra’s journey arc
  11. Foxycian

In this new saga, Which of the main characters do you predict will play a pivotal role? and who will take a slight backseat?

Mostly talking about these 9 main characters (cause the other characters such as Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy will obviously be active and play an important role).
Back