• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Secret Ansem Report 3

yea since it was made in a hurry there was a lot of typos wikipedia talks about a couple of typos
  2. K

Valor>Master?

well i like using master more cause the combos are better but its more difficult to level up and also, u cant use drive against xemnas
  3. K

In-game reset

the only way to restart is just die and load the other game
  4. K

I got a question!?!?!?!?!?!?

yea u skipped it and the developers had to take a couple scenes out so that may answer ur quesiton
  5. K

Sephiroth?????Question

hahaha it'll be called three winged angel XD
  6. K

How do u fight sephiroth?

go to the place after the thousand heartless battle
  7. K

Funniest thing happened to me!

it took me three tries... but it was funny the first time cause sora got hurt from a regular attack, than mickey came out, he went on the dragon thingy and smashed on mickey and than did his super combo, (repeat over 3 times) LOL
  8. K

help

how the f do u beat xigbar??? cause that huge combo is killing me im on level 41 by the way
  9. K

Mickey!

yea on certain battles like on the xaldin battle at beast castle man that fight was pretty annoying
  10. K

when u fight seph...

uhh no u just make an extra file so u can fight him again
  11. K

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

im just about to do disney castle when do i get wisdom form?
  12. K

Drive forms?

13. K

help on map cards

i need a level nine card but i cant get it i keep regenerating the level like 10 trillion times can somebody help me or do i keep killing the heartless?
  14. K

interview voices

noob the people mean sora was in the pod for 1 year in the plot we're not talking about the game development
  15. K

Sanctuary

can any of u guys record the voice acting cause i really want to hear it but i have dial up :(
  16. K

Sanctuary

its good but passion flows better
  17. K

Sanctuary

hurry up KL!!! i want to listen to it
  18. K

pre ordering kh2

yea u dhould but if u want to get the best price u should look at other sites like www.ebgames.com www.gamestop.com and other game stores and u should look at www.walmart.com cause the game there is 49.82 ^^ hope that helped
  19. K

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! ^^ yay third place
Back