• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. George~

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

KH1: Oogie Boogie (I found it really fun) CoM: Marluxia Days: Final battle with Xion (Only one that I can really remember) KH2: Xigbar (I loved this battle so much, most memorable one for me in the whole series) BBS: Auqua v Braig Re:Coded: Heartless Sora DDD: Young Xehanort
  2. George~

Could Terra be in The Realm Of Darkness?

Ah okay, I hadn't actually seen the full gameplay demo. That clears it all up, thanks for telling me.
  3. George~

What are some of the worse aspects in the KH series.

There are some aspects that I believe could be improved on in KH, but it's not really too big of a deal since I still love them how they are. But here they are anyway: - Free roaming is a little lacking - Not a lot of NPCs - Some of the animations on faces make me cringe But those things above...
  4. George~

Could Terra be in The Realm Of Darkness?

I honestly think it's just a projection of Terra or the RoD playing tricks with her memories. She says 'not even memories are safe from the darkness' so I just assumed that the Terra we see is some sort of trick. Also when she says 'im doing it again' makes me believe we're probably going to see...
  5. George~

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

The first time I ever remember knowing of Kingdom Hearts was when my Sister left home to go to University. This was around 2007 and I had just gotten my PS2 and all I really played was Lego Star Wars. A couple of months after she had left home we went to visit her, whilst my parents went out to...
  6. George~

The best intro you have ever seen

Hi there, I'm George. I'm not used to this style of forums but hey, I've got time to learn. Uh. I don't really know what else to put here so I guess I'll just say this 16 years old UK I like video games That's pretty much it, see you around.
Back