• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. namidawa

Main Menu and title screen

She looks so beautiful in the opening scene. BC is gorgeous as well. I really hope they don't replace the illustration art Nomura does though. Or at least find a good balance between the two. x:
  2. namidawa

News ► SPOILERS: Famitsu showcases Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, Nomura interview released!

How does one change such short hair? :p Gladly looking forward to a better haircut though. I wonder if Kairi and Sora will get the same treatment as well. Frankly, in some of the cutscenes (mainly towards the end), the character's faces are suddenly rigid for a second before going back into a...
  3. namidawa

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  4. namidawa

News ► Expanded Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Wait, Riku had a new outfit in the trailer? Thought it was the one from DDD, unless that's his new outfit they're referring to. So excited for that customization though, I hope it'll be popular enough to consider putting into KHIII :D
  5. namidawa

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

Well... I was first exposed to the series when I was nine. We luckily were able to obtain the PS2 after the long haul from west coast to east coast. Dad bought KH1 for reasons I will never know and said, "Here, bought it for you." I was weirded out because I remember before then of these big...
Back