• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Beamer

KHUX ► Unanswered Questions of Union χ

I figured it might be better to set up a dedicated forum post for us to discuss stuff we were confused about or things the game ultimately didn't answer during its run. I guess some questions to start off with: Why are Donald, Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, and Mickey in Daybreak Town during the events...
  2. Beamer

Regarding Scala Ad Caelum's Explorability

Just to preface this, I haven't actually played Schala Ad Caelum yet, but thanks to our leaker last month I saw everything aside from the final phase of the final boss. That out of the way, I think I share everyone's sentiments that there was a lot of missed potential for this world to be more...
  3. Beamer

Unused Sword in the Stone & "Mysterious Wasteland" Maps

So I was reading about the betas of the Kingdom Hearts games (spurred by seeing the cut Donald & Goofy cutscene from KH2), and I saw that The Cutting Room Floor mentioned that Birth By Sleep has maps for both a scrapped Sword in the Stone World and a "Mysterious Wasteland". I've actually seen...
  4. Beamer

What is "Unchained"? (SPOILERS for KHX Ending)

So, with the latest update that shows us the ending of KHX, my interest in what "Unchained" is. A lot of people seem to be asking about it as well, so I figured I'd start a topic so we can discuss it (not sure if it belongs in the KHX board or KHUX or not, so please move it if you need to mods)...
  5. Beamer

Secret Ending Speculation from Before Kingdom Hearts II

So obviously I was way to young (and quite frankly not in the fandom yet) when places like these forums were speculating wildly about the secret endings to Kingdom Hearts & FM & what is now known as the Xemnas boss. Since I only found out about the secret endings after their true natures were...
  6. Beamer

0.2's Connections to Birth By Sleep's Secret Epsidoe

So I just recently went back and rewatched a playthrough of Aqua's secret episode and discovered a few interesting connections to 0.2 (other than that fact that the latter is a direct sequel). Granted there's not much, but I couldn't really find a suitable thread to post this in and I figured...
  7. Beamer

Kingdom Hearts I & II SNES Music Remixes

So um, I've never started a normal thread before, but here it goes. Back in 2014, I was a huge fan of video game remixes that replicated the sounds of their predecessors (eg. FFVII music in the FFVI/SNES style) because they were kinda like these big "what if's". I figured at the time that...
  8. Beamer

Oh Look, a Title Box / Um, Hi

So I don't really know how to start this intro thread other than letting you guys know I was a lurker on this forum for over year (truthfully I've lost track, but you know...) and I've finally broken down and made an account. You may call me Beamer (or any variation of) or Meepmeep189 if you...
Back