• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The intro

people who already have the game, i beg of you: pleeaasse record the opening sequence and put it on youtube or something, i'm dieing to see it
  2. S

Maleficient Dragon

do you know how you can beat maleficient dragon very easily ? all you have to do is to jump on one of the giant tree branches and let your party members fight. it might take a long time but all you have to do in the end is to hit it's head once it's health bar has reached 0. sorry if this is old...
  3. S

european release date

don't know if this is going to be closed, since it refers to the european release date, but now that the NA release date is confirmed, do you think there is a chance of a release in europe in april? or does it take too long to "convert" the ntsc version into pal version? and will the release...
  4. S

Dearly Beloved

okay i am putting this in here because it first appeared in this game : you all know dearly beloved, the song that plays in the menu-screens of every KH game...i think passion and simple and clean are nice, but i don't think i can call them themesongs for the games. i mean when i hear that song...
  5. S

because of possible spoilers...

...i am posting my question here....so what i wanted to know is if the GEU(glowing eye unknown) has been revealed yet???
  6. S

You may all have noticed it...

As probably everyone here knows Vivi is in KH2 in Seifer's gang, but y? My point is: He looks just like a shadow heartless only with a hat and clothes.....I mean he's got all the physical aspects of a heartless...he's small black and just look at the eyes ! I'm really confused there....but maybe...
  7. S

Heya!!!

Hey, I have been wandering around this forum for quite some time now and I must admit: I really like this place ,so...cya around^^.
Back