• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Questions regarding KHI

What exactly did the Princesses of Heart open up in Kingdom Hearts I? Apparently they opened up the "Final Keyhole" but what the hell is that exactly? Was it simply just a path to the Door to Darkness? I mean, as we've learned in later games, the Princesses of Heart are really supposed to be...
  2. K

Why did Sora and Riku still look young in The World That Never Was?

At the end of KH3D, Riku is out of the dream world and in the real TWTNW and finds Sora asleep as he is about to be possessed by MX in the throne room. Why do they both still look young if its the real world?
  3. K

Is Xehanort right?

Is Master Xehanort speaking the truth when he says there should be a balance of light and darkness? I understand he is trying to create a balance for his own selfish desires (X-blade, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) but is darkness really an "evil" thing in the KH universe or does it just happen to...
  4. K

Why was Wonderland so crummy?

Has this every been explained or discussed? Wonderland seems lazily designed compared to every other world in this series, especially the Queen's Courtyard and the Lotus Forrest. Wonderland was such a magical and trippy world in the original Disney movie yet somehow KH made it very...
  5. K

How did Maleficent/Ansem Seeker of Darkness able to access Kingdom Hearts?

*How were First off, as you can see by my username, I'm relatively new to this series so I have a lot of questions. One of the biggest ones that is bothering me is, in the first game Maleficent/Ansem SoD were able to access Kingdom Hearts without forging the X-Blade. How did that work? Why was...
Back