• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I can't wait for Sora to drop by the starbucks coffee shop in Shibuya before arriving late to the final boss sipping his large sized choco chip frappucino
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

It's also worth noting that Verum Rex sort of translates to True King and considering the Versus XIII lore... Nomura's really not backing down on his dream game isn't he? I admire his determination and spite lmao
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Huh... Then does that mean that the Ultimate form will have a much darker color scheme compared to the one in KH2?
  4. R

I think that's just a promotional thing in skytree hahahaha You could see the tower and the themes for the three floors in there. Edit: Man, seeing all of these KH3 skytree theme stuff makes me wish my Mom and I went there this month rather than the end of december just so I could have gotten...
  5. R

Okay but have we ever considered that maybe this guy just hasn't opened up any of the other areas (or even found them) yet because it seems like it's just now that he's ACTUALLY exploring
  6. R

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer It was the one who doesn't give af about the apocalypse :)
  7. R

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer There's a close up view of the zipper of the black coat guy
  8. R

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer did you guys see Xemnas' smug face when Sora was talking to him? It was annoying lol
  9. R

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer The more playful black coat guy reminded me of Demyx but I dunno why
Back