• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. stareyedprince

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Looks like they added a patch for 2.8. Seems like its for fixing crashes/frame drops, though its kinda vague. I'm relieved though, I was worried they wouldn't patch it lol
  2. stareyedprince

News ► Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover revealed!

Re: Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS ? Back Cover revealed! Sugita's performance was amazing. But every time he spoke I kept thinking why is Gintoki talking about Kingdom Hearts lol The English cast was also great as well!! It really feels like the voice direction has improved...
  3. stareyedprince

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  4. stareyedprince

Well that sucks. Not a big fan of buying digital unless that's the only way, so I'm really hoping they'll patch it. I am worried though because of 1.5+2.5 and the impending news for KH3 it might not get fixed, but considering that 2.8 is also just one big demo for KH3, I hope they'll at least try.
  5. stareyedprince

Ok first: HOW???? Second: Please tell me they're gonna upload the rest. I must admit though, the voice acting already sounds much better. Willa Holland sounds great!
  6. stareyedprince

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  7. stareyedprince

News ► Expanded Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Oh wow, I didn't think we'd get to see the new outfits this early. I figured that would be something for KH3 mostly because Sora was still gonna be in his KH2 outfit for a while but now I can't wait!!
  8. stareyedprince

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

Actually, that might be it. Terra does fit the qualifications for time travel, so he might've done that. Unless there's something i'm forgetting with the rules of time travel, but this definitely sounds plausible.
  9. stareyedprince

Seeing ruined Destiny Islands and how it looks to be the last area in 0.2 kinda throws a wrench in this. Personally I'm just chalking this whole thing as time in RoD is messed up, but who knows.
  10. stareyedprince

I should be surprised but I'm not lololol Then again those who don't know what happened at the concert could infer Terra is doing something similar to what king mickey did in Reverse Rebirth, or maybe they might have Terra say he heard a voice that called itself a witch that told him to guide...
  11. stareyedprince

eh I was talking more media wise than fandom wise. 6 months is enough to at least show a render of her at least.
  12. stareyedprince

it is pretty suspicious that the game is coming put on under a month and we still haven't seen even a render of Skuld. Don't know if they don't to spoil her, but she's been in jpux for around 6 months so I don't think she would really count as a spoiler, unless she's involved in some heavy...
  13. stareyedprince

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

Not that surprised they were having trouble with lighting/modelling. KH has had the same in engine look for about 12 or so years, and hasn't changed much outside of some tweaks. Not only are they skipping a console generation, they're also switching from an in house engine to an engine they...
  14. stareyedprince

Watch: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Trailer

Well that was... short. Trailer was fine, but I do hope they show off the 60fps gameplay soon, not to mention this HD collection has the smallest announcement to release day window (about 4-5 months?) i've seen for KH, so they gotta market this as much as they can.
  15. stareyedprince

Watch: Direct Feed Capture of Kingdom Hearts 0.2!

If the framerate issues aren't fixed by release date, hopefully they can at least fix it via patches, considering 2.8 will be the first KH game to be available digitally. Everything else seems good, took me a while to get used to Aqua's new battle quotes because of how much i'm used to her BBS...
  16. stareyedprince

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 in Weekly Famitsu!

Well that didn't take long for the rebirth theory to pop up Don't want to stir the pot too much, but while I don't like the rebirth theory (everyone complains about sameface/clones but want reincarnations to happen what) I wouldn't really mind it too much if it happened, mostly because the only...
  17. stareyedprince

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

found this on twitter courtesy of @candy92239 I think that's the same suitcase from today's trailer, back in the TGS one. Looks like Luxu/MoM have been carrying it around for some time.
  18. stareyedprince

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

Mickey still looks off, but the lighting is definitely improved, and it looks like they've added some texture to the hair.
  19. stareyedprince

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

We're being spoiled rotten guys, this is too much for me lol IMO this is the best cover out of all the HD remixes. Its not too cluttered and spaced nicely, the colors are gorgeous and everyone looks great!
  20. stareyedprince

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

January 12 isn't too long of a wait to be honest, and it gives it a bit of breathing room against FFXV. Also the new remix sounds great already! Can't wait for the full trailer to drop around soon!
Back