• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. palizinhas

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

After Once Upon a Studio I'm hoping Chris takes over for Mickey in KH, he has a bigger range as Mickey and since they're willing to use him instead of Bret Iwan in projects outside of the Paul Rudish shorts I think he'd do better as the King.
  2. palizinhas

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

KH has never had incredible voice acting outside of a few standouts. Riku in KH3/Remind/Melody of Memory was in another level of weirdness because we KNOW he can do it well, but most characters aren't super great ever - Aqua and Terra have always been stiff, for one.
  3. palizinhas

About the outfits... (Fun discussion)

Riku's eyes were never consistent, KH2 cinematic cutscenes already put it in green but they were bluer in the actual model
  4. palizinhas

Returning Characters and Character Developments/Arcs

I want Riku to delve deeper into darkness but without becoming bad again. We know he's immune to its effects, so I want him to find more ways to use it - and manage to explore how he sees it, how everyone else sees it. If it's a battle against Darkness, I want someone who can absorb one of...
  5. palizinhas

Kingdom Hearts & acknowledging LGBTQ+ content from Disney source material

My good pal, he made a game about Xehanort and Eraqus' relationship. That he explicitly said had as its major focus their relationship. It was his dream game he spent years wanting to write.
  6. palizinhas

Ehhhh. The biggest reason "giving Kairi a girlfriend" is unrealistic is because KH is unable to care about more than one girl per game. Imagine having to give TWO development! With each other! All at once!
  7. palizinhas

People seem to be missing the point of this thread so hard that it's???? Disney+ literally just released a tv show (Willow) where one of its two central characters is a lesbian. We are going to get to a point of major gay relationships in a Disney/Pixar movie soon - perhaps even before KH4...
  8. palizinhas

I don't think we'd see a "Sora teases Ethan about crush" on the level he does with some of the Disney characters, but I think it'd get mentioned in his bio that he has a crush on someone at least. On the matter of subtext I'm not sure how much SE would be aware or would expect the audience to...
  9. palizinhas

Expectations for 2023

Just reminding everyone there's no D23 this year (Only expecting Missing Link and a KH4 trailer, would love to be surprised)
  10. palizinhas

When was the last time we OFFICIALLY saw Nomura?

The last one I remember was the D23 where Toy Story was announced for KH3, where he sat awkwardly next to people dressed like the Army Men. But maybe he did E3 for FFVIIR after that?
  11. palizinhas

A new LEGO game... (Fun discussion)

I'm gonna guess LEGO Avatar
  12. palizinhas

CAN Riku use Darkness to its full extent, actually?

The games make a really big thing about Riku having Darkness powers and not being corrupted by them, but he uses... Very little Darkness actually. He has his Dark Firaga and stuff, but like..... Is using Darkness just about augmenting his attacks? In Chain of Memories Riku had dark mode, could...
  13. palizinhas

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

Wasn't the excuse they used for Sora resurrecting everyone that he basically pushed everyone a bit forward in time? Because Sora sees both versions of events when he goes back for Kairi, so they both canonically happened one after the other.
  14. palizinhas

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Ventus is absurdly inconsistent. I'll never understand him spending half the game openly questioning Terra in his own mind, but the moment Aqua says something along the same lines he gets upset at her for thinking something so absurd about their friend.
  15. palizinhas

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

The longer KH goes on, the more Riku loses the characteristics that made him interesting. And that's not only personality-wise but powerset-wise too - KH2 stripped Riku of Dark Mode and Dark Corridors, now even his Keyblade lost the Soul Eater design.
  16. palizinhas

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

1) Yozora is the world's Sora, except he couldn't save his version of Kairi (Nameless Star) and that led to Quadratum going out of balance 2) Donald and Goofy will be able to get to Sora after the prologue, so SDG will be together most of the game despite being trapped in another reality 3)...
  17. palizinhas

Spoilers ► Why are the mentors in Kingdom hearts so ineffectual?

There's some level of being on purpose, but KH is also essentially a YA series, and those are always littered with useless adults - because if they were useful why would the teenagers be the ones saving the world?
  18. palizinhas

Which actor for a Kingdom Hearts Live action adaptation?

Keeping the actors relatively close to the characters' age, remembering Disney likes to reuse actors: Adrian Lyles as Sora Ian Chen as Riku Olivea Morton as Kairi Walker Scobell as Roxas Elle Graham as Naminé
  19. palizinhas

Cartoon/TV ► Willow (2022)

Reboot Wikipedia definition: "Whereas a reboot disregards the previous continuity of a work, the term has also been used as a "catch all" phrase to categorize sequel series or general remakes due to the rise of such productions in the late 2010s."
Back