• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cactuar

Favourite KH Box Art?

So the KH series has had a lot of games and of course a lot of box arts, but which ones are your favourite, least favourite, which aspects do you like of them, etc? Easiest one to start with is my least favourite which is the original BbS one. I've just always found this one so meh and even...
  2. Cactuar

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

I want Visual Works to be the father of my children But back on topic.... I'm not 100% confident that KH3 will release in 2017 either (I'm leaning towards early 2018), but it's definitely not unheard of for a game's PR to be less than 10 months. The example that sticks out most in my head...
  3. Cactuar

Let's talk about positives of Days

I can't speak to Days' mechanics or gameplay since I haven't played the game since it first came out and don't remember much but I really appreciated that the game allowed us to learn about Roxas' days (hur hur) in the organization. In KH2 all we got to that extent was that Roxas was found by...
  4. Cactuar

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

GUYS PLEASE MY BRAIN AT 4:45 AM CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS HYPE But god this box art is gorgeous. Definitely the best of the HD remixes. Love that the blue to pink sky from the unchained x art is being used here cause it just looks so darn pretty <3
  5. Cactuar

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Tokyo Game Show 2016 Trailer!

^ This seems extremely likely. I wasn't really expecting 0.2 to get an opening tbh... But omg I am in love with this version of Simple & Clean. I need a clean version of this song (without the trailer sounds and such) to jam to all day
  6. Cactuar

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

The TGS conference starts at 3 AM for me but I have a later class tomorrow so yoloooooo I could wait til tomorrow morning but the hype is hitting me too hard now D: I need more KH in UE4 in my life
  7. Cactuar

Watch: Footage of Kingdom Hearts HD DDD and 0.2 Birth by Sleep

I have to admit I wasn't a huge fan of Aqua's new model when I first saw it, but the more and more I see it in cutscenes I realize that it's looking really nice actually. The 0.2 gameplay is looking pretty nice and fluid too. The sliding on the blizzard spell is pretty cool. And omg 3D in 60...
  8. Cactuar

Michael Johnston plays Ephemera in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover!

Nicki Minaj should voice Skuld. Skuld's theme should be a piano version of "Anaconda" never in a billion years please
  9. Cactuar

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer OMG I CAN'T TELL EITHER 1:58-2:01 sounds kind of Nolan-y in my opinion, but actually overall I think it sounds more like Mercer so I'm not sure... They're both cool dudes though so either would be fine for me ahah Me too...
  10. Cactuar

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer OMG I wasn't sure what to expect but this trailer man... When 2.8 was first announced I was originally looking most forward to 0.2 but now BC looks SO good. It looks so intriguing. The Ursus foreteller is definitely voiced by Travis...
Back